Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1.12,1.8,1.12,1.6,3.1,1.4,1.5,Meta Gaming, | 165328,190017,352850,352744

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rose Knight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 15, 2024
Time of violation
05:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rd48R7e0Qr0?si=8QQokQGhOBUtTtxM

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
Before Sunami I was there for collect the profit the player 165328 kill me in HQ without demands. After that when I came for the complain for this he started abusing me and told you cannot repot your gang members and he code a and he came back and was doing meta gaming and call HC and kick me from ORG and and told 5 sec to leave HQ and kill me and Start robing me in HQ. Miss using of his post he got in bloods and meta gaming of his post. (NEED TO TAKE ACTION FOR THIS SOON !) EVERY TINHG IS MENTSON IN POV !😊

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
Before Sunami I was there for collect the profit the player 165328 kill me in HQ without demands. After that when I came for the complain for this he started abusing me and told you cannot repot your gang members and he code a and he came back and was doing meta gaming and call HC and kick me from ORG and and told 5 sec to leave HQ and kill me and Start robing me in HQ. Miss using of his post he got in bloods and meta gaming of his post. (NEED TO TAKE ACTION FOR THIS SOON !) EVERY TINHG IS MENTSON IN POV !😊
And they didn't even do (searches for body cam | successful )

GAURAV KUMAR MEENA

MOON-KNIGHT LEADER | GAURAV MEENA
Player
It's clearly gheto rule1.4, 1.5, 1.8, 1.12

Last edited:

Austin Henry

Player
Player
You were given demands to leave hq after being fired for whatever reason. You left then came back so you were killed. YOU failed to comply with demands. I never broke any rules so idk why im being included in this anyways. But best of luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom