Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Obama Dinner
Administrators nickname
Alex pluxury
Date
Feb 23, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/guUoA2L

gopal

Player
Player
Hello

I would like to start by saying sorry for something i may have done in the past possibly en2. I was not exactly the most rulefolloing player but i feel my blacklist was very abrupt i never got an exact answer, in one forum they said indirectly threatening administrator on en2, Wich might have happened as i dont remember but i am sorry for what i may have caused. First i got blacklisted on en2 wich i made forums but dident get a direct answer, then after a couple of months playing on en1 i got blacklisted there too. After making alot of forums i decided there was no point to continue as your answers dident change i tought maybe i did something i just wasent aware off, i will list screenshots from both en1 and en2 with the blacklist just saying blacklist. I was hoping maybe you guys could reconsider and let me have a chance on en1 and possibly en2 again. I have continued playing on different servers with the same rockstar and name. Where i havent been banned. I miss en1 wich i havent played in a long time since my ban. I want to apologise if i did something i am not aware off and would like to see if you could consider lifting the ban. I just want to have fun and play the main servers i used to play before. I will list my discord below in case you would like to contact me there. I will also link two old forums wich show what i ment by not getting an answer for the bans. I hope there is a possibility i can play again on my original servers. Thank you for Reading.

Kind Regards Obama/gopal

Dc: olav1111

En2 Forum: Rejected - Blacklisted | Lebron Pluxury

En1 Forum: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/328956/ Got deleted idk why

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom