Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Amar
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours (Sometime more to 10-12 hours when iam free)
5. Your Discord: albaner04
6. Your Nickname: Albo Tateman
7. Your ID: 285036
Additional information
Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader cuz i have a loot of experience and as a ex leader of bloods i will try not to fail this time i will take perfect deputy and to be stric this time and not fail and give my best as is half of the turf to done i want to do 100% by getting the best trufers and try it as have the bloods enemy and take their turf. Be more serius and give my best this time iam so serius about the term and i will let nobody on my way to fail me iam not gone give up i will enjoy the term with the best friends and gang members as good as posible and with other gangs to. Make rp situation with leos and have fun. Maybe this is short but iam sure i write all of this not copy and paste by others, Make sure i pass good with administation first of all and people that wants to hate make sure we are friends with all. As i have most of the server friends respect for eveyone.
Thank you i write all of this i give all my feeling that i feel for to be leader and how it supost to be even if i dont be accepted i will know that i try and i will apply agein and agein till i get it one day thanks for eveything best regards Albo Tateman.

10: Gang's future plans:
Get 100% Turf territory.
Get as least warnings as possible.
Recruit experienced people who will not break rules.
Win every gang / leo event.
Get max spray profits.
Dominate the hood and show them who Ballas are.

11: Gang's recruitment rules:
Have 5 years in the city or experience from another city.
Pass a basic interview questions.
Have a level 2 backpack.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Thank you for taking your time to read my application I would also like to say I have past experience as a HC in many gangs in a different projects.
I will also focus on my term as much as possible so the police and other gangs will not be bored and have fun.

(No toxic comments reminder thank you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom