Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mert Vicious
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 14, 2024
Time of violation
2:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tyBTzplJ4ow

kifkif maden

Player
Player
its arabic. is all arabic musics about religion? I have no idea what music saying but we have no purpose about any religion. We were just having party. we are not arab we have no idea about what music saying. its obviust reporter has a bad purpose about us. reporter is a turkish guy too we know him. he is just trying to disturb us. we have no idea what music saying and I think reporter has no idea too.

Aurora Zie

Player
Player
its arabic. is all arabic musics about religion? I have no idea what music saying but we have no purpose about any religion. We were just having party. we are not arab we have no idea about what music saying. its obviust reporter has a bad purpose about us. reporter is a turkish guy too we know him. he is just trying to disturb us. we have no idea what music saying and I think reporter has no idea too.
Now you are trying to deceiving admins?

Joe Austin

Player
Player
Yes we are Muslims too and we know its chant.. Everyone should know that all political and religious content is prohibited on grp servers

kifkif maden

Player
Player
Yes we are Muslims too and we know its chant.. Everyone should know that all political and religious content is prohibited on grp servers
what you are doing is obviusly trying to attack a family from realy bad way. stop trying to play
victim. Every average human can understan that he has no idea what he is listening. as I say we are not arab so we cant understand arabic. how can we know it is a chant without knowing what we are lsitening? we were playing a lot of musics. this music was just one of them. We didn't open that song intentionally. it was randomly. So you are trying to deceive the admins to harm the family. Actually This behavior should be punished.

Aurora Zie

Player
Player
Where is the deception in this? I am a muslim too but I dont know arabic. Do you think all muslims are arab?? mind your language. You can't accuse me falsely, what's your problem?
Then you should know it you shouldnt open it, its not my problem lets see whats admins are gonna say

Mert Vicious

Player
Player
what you are doing is obviusly trying to attack a family from realy bad way. stop trying to play
victim. Every average human can understan that he has no idea what he is listening. as I say we are not arab so we cant understand arabic. how can we know it is a chant without knowing what we are lsitening? we were playing a lot of musics. this music was just one of them. We didn't open that song intentionally. it was randomly. So you are trying to deceive the admins to harm the family. Actually This behavior should be punished.
when uploading this video you can see that it says hymn in the title, what you are doing is nothing but cheating, the admins will make the right decision.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
Approved

Related ID s will Get ban for mocking and dancing on Islamic Song ( Islamophobic )

ID 214308 Wil receive a ban for Islamophobic
ID 297709 Wil receive a ban for Islamophobic
ID 297078 Wil receive a ban for Islamophobic
ID 366644 Wil receive a ban for Islamophobic
ID 353949 Wil receive a ban for Islamophobic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom