Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rose Knight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 15, 2024
Time of violation
23:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YBWeyS4GPzc?si=s_XrtSRUehm1KNn6

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
you both were together when we kill you there he went after that he start ramming i got 1 footage of that

Daniel Cripp

Player
Player
Bro you just want something to report. How did we meta game your robbing me in middle of the road and that guy hit you after I dropped everything.

Daniel Cripp

Player
Player
you both were together when we kill you there he went after that he start ramming i got 1 footage of that
Can you please post full pov because I was by my self against all of you then you killed me and robbed me in middle of road and expect someone not to hit you with car

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
Can you please post full pov because I was by my self against all of you then you killed me and robbed me in middle of road and expect someone not to hit you with car
bro stop telling shit you came with p1 guy and took a shot gun and kill 4 member including me then we rob you we didn't rob you impersonally we rob you because you kill 4 gang member near HQ and your friend was ramming us at the time we rob you

Daniel Cripp

Player
Player
bro stop telling shit you came with p1 guy and took a shot gun and kill 4 member including me then we rob you we didn't rob you impersonally we rob you because you kill 4 gang member near HQ and your friend was ramming us at the time we rob you
Show full pov I was by myself in my red srt I remember the whole situation if what you saying is true provide full pov don’t lie about it and if you look at the pov someone else is in the car with the guy in p1.

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 352463 will receive a punishment for CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom