Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assasin Rich
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Feb 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/609837/

Assassin Richh

Player
Player
Hello Dear Bobby.

I was banned for GR 1.4, 3 month ago and I think I have completely changed myself. I request you to please unban my account and give me a last chance to play on the server. I am in the server from the very starting of EN3 and have dedicated everything to the server with alot of investment as well.

There was a misunderstanding about my ban as well for GR 1.4 so please consider it this time as its already been 3 months.

This is why I hope you give me 1 chance to prove my self and unban me this very last time as if you check my punishment history, its not very much.

Thanks
Assassin Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom