Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
Information
Your age:
- My real life age is 23.
Time zone:
- My current timezone is BST (Server time / I am from the UK)

Average online per day:
- I would say that I am on at least 6 hours a day, usually way more. 8+ hours.

Your Discord:
- My Discord username is "sullyranell".

Your Nickname:
- My in-game name is "Sully RaNell".

Your ID:
- My ID is "941".

Additional information
Leader of...
- I am applying for the LifeInvader leader position.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have been in the LifeInvader organisation for close to 2 years now. Serving as rank 28/29 for 10+ CEOs and have also been a leader in the past, having a really good term under Adham Pluxury's curatorship. The policies that the employees have been using, have been created by me along with a few other leaders in the past, and I have been actively updating them ever since this point in time, along with the assistance of other high-commands in the organisation. I have seen the ups and downs during this time of being in the org, and have tried to keep a structure in place when needed. My main goal for the organisation is to go back to the roots where we came from, getting rid of some ranks that are not needed (for non HCs) as it feels a bit stale getting promoted X amount of times and not unlocking new permissions. An example of my rank structure will be shown below:

- Suspended
- LOA
- Trainee
- Intern
- Junior
- Assistant Senior
- Senior 1
- Senior 2
- Senior 3
- Assistant Supervisor (This is a temporary rank to allow for training for the HC position, Supervisor.)
- Supervisor
- Assistant Manager (This is a temporary rank to allow for training for the HC position, Manager.)
- Manager
- Director of News
- Director of Events
- Director of Ads
- Head Director
- Head Executive
- Chief Executive

This way, the employees can have a better chance of getting high command positions quicker, if they can show competence.

The second thing I will be fixing straight away, is getting rid of all of the employees that have roles in the emails, but are not in the organisation in the city. I will be getting rid of favouritism as a whole, as that is the one thing I do not stand for. For an organisation to run smoothly, everyone should have a fair chance if they are kind, friendly, and willing to put the time and effort into the organisation to improve it further.

The third thing I am going to bring back is, this organisation used to be a family. I don't know when down the line it became something else, but I will ensure there is no toxicity in the organisation, and everyone is helping each other out when mistakes are made - in a non condescending way. We are all here to be friends, enjoy our time, and have a joke here and there so why make it more than that if they're doing a good job?

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will host in city events. I will try to differentiate between only LI (in-house) events and also city wide events for the citizens of Los Santos. I will be actively looking at the employees who are putting their time and effort into the organisation, and promoting them every week (as long as they have not made any major mistakes resulting in LI warnings), and just try to up-keep peace to ensure smooth running for the whole term. I will bring in experienced ex-LI high commands to assist me with anything and everything, whilst also keeping professionalism and a friendly attitude to other employees and also the citizens of the city.

Thank you for reading, I will eagerly await for your response!

- Sully Ra'Nell

Sienna Kensington

EN3 | FIB - First 100% Raid | Exiled From EN3
Player
Information
Your age:
- My real life age is 23.
Time zone:
- My current timezone is BST (Server time / I am from the UK)

Average online per day:
- I would say that I am on at least 6 hours a day, usually way more. 8+ hours.

Your Discord:
- My Discord username is "sullyranell".

Your Nickname:
- My in-game name is "Sully RaNell".

Your ID:
- My ID is "941".

Additional information
Leader of...
- I am applying for the LifeInvader leader position.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have been in the LifeInvader organisation for close to 2 years now. Serving as rank 28/29 for 10+ CEOs and have also been a leader in the past, having a really good term under Adham Pluxury's curatorship. The policies that the employees have been using, have been created by me along with a few other leaders in the past, and I have been actively updating them ever since this point in time, along with the assistance of other high-commands in the organisation. I have seen the ups and downs during this time of being in the org, and have tried to keep a structure in place when needed. My main goal for the organisation is to go back to the roots where we came from, getting rid of some ranks that are not needed (for non HCs) as it feels a bit stale getting promoted X amount of times and not unlocking new permissions. An example of my rank structure will be shown below:

- Suspended
- LOA
- Trainee
- Intern
- Junior
- Assistant Senior
- Senior 1
- Senior 2
- Senior 3
- Assistant Supervisor (This is a temporary rank to allow for training for the HC position, Supervisor.)
- Supervisor
- Assistant Manager (This is a temporary rank to allow for training for the HC position, Manager.)
- Manager
- Director of News
- Director of Events
- Director of Ads
- Head Director
- Head Executive
- Chief Executive

This way, the employees can have a better chance of getting high command positions quicker, if they can show competence.

The second thing I will be fixing straight away, is getting rid of all of the employees that have roles in the emails, but are not in the organisation in the city. I will be getting rid of favouritism as a whole, as that is the one thing I do not stand for. For an organisation to run smoothly, everyone should have a fair chance if they are kind, friendly, and willing to put the time and effort into the organisation to improve it further.

The third thing I am going to bring back is, this organisation used to be a family. I don't know when down the line it became something else, but I will ensure there is no toxicity in the organisation, and everyone is helping each other out when mistakes are made - in a non condescending way. We are all here to be friends, enjoy our time, and have a joke here and there so why make it more than that if they're doing a good job?

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will host in city events. I will try to differentiate between only LI (in-house) events and also city wide events for the citizens of Los Santos. I will be actively looking at the employees who are putting their time and effort into the organisation, and promoting them every week (as long as they have not made any major mistakes resulting in LI warnings), and just try to up-keep peace to ensure smooth running for the whole term. I will bring in experienced ex-LI high commands to assist me with anything and everything, whilst also keeping professionalism and a friendly attitude to other employees and also the citizens of the city.

Thank you for reading, I will eagerly await for your response!

- Sully Ra'Nell
Massive +1 for the most and best genuine guys within GRP whom would be great and excel for leader.

Stizer Scile

Player
Player
Hoping to see you getting CEO position an me getting a promotion that i am awaiting from a long time, rest your work don’t need any words, it’s always get praised.

Big islam

𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁
Player
the best leader for LifeInvader

He is the best leader and will give his best in this institution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom