Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appael GR1.1 I Alex ODD

Your ID
Players nickname
idil DePatrice
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/05u4Hs7

idil

Player
Player
Dear Alex or/and Mazhor,

I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Regarding my ban for 1.1, my story is as follow:

It's been almost two years since I first joined this project, but back then, my English wasn't very strong, and I wasn't fully aware of all the rules. To keep up with tasks like the battle pass, I relied on my friends' accounts. It wasn't until later, as my English improved, that I realized this was against the project's rules. I lived in constant fear of being caught, and unfortunately, my fears became reality.

I understand now that what I did was wrong, and I'm prepared to face the consequences. My actions were never meant to harm the project, and I'm genuinely sorry for any trouble I've caused. If you choose to give me another chance, I'll accept any punishment, even if it means wiping my accounts. All I want is to rejoin the project and enjoy playing alongside my friends once again. Please see this as a one-time mistake, and I assure you it won't happen again.

Thank you for your understanding,

Idil DePatrice

Top Bottom