Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
spy shelby
Administrators nickname
bobby pluxury
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/t1y5MRZ .

ilyes.M

Leader of unofficial org
hello bobby !
so . i got warn for staling and it was removed by floki in this forum Approved - warn for staling / sultan pluxury .
and for remove the ban BOBBY unban me and he give me 2 warns here Reviewed - ban for 3 warns / sultan pluxury .
and i am here just wanna apeal my warns .

and when bobby he give me the 2 warns for unban my warns time restart ( i was close to finish them i alredy done 6 days for one warn ) of this forum Approved - GZ 1.3 | 3158 ( u can see the date of when i got warn and when i goot unban + 2 warns reissued ) in 8/4/2024 .
and for first warn i got it here Approved - Fail RP by 3158 date 1/4/2024 ( i done + 2 weeks with it cuz reissu warn ) .

i hope you remove my warning or one of them cuz it look like i got 2x2warns i done 9 days for first warn and 16 days for second warn . if my warns will not be removed i will be at 28 days can t join any org . it was 14 days for 2 warns and cuz warns reissued it be 28 days ( 1 month with out org )
ty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom