Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Humam Ford
Administrators nickname
Emad Pluxury
Date
Sep 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/j44IXoQ

Humam_meme

Player
Player
To whom it may concern,
I was wrongfully banned for GR 1.8 and it should have been GR 1.1, I will explain what happened.A long time ago my friend and I Mo shared our accounts with each other, at the time his PC was broken so he gave me his account to get the money from his account so I logged into his account and transferred money from his account to my account. I own IDs 42327, and 44182 and my friend owns 42322, and 63912 we did not know about these rules back then. So after I transferred money from my account to his I logged back into my account. The next day I woke up with a perma ban for Gen 1.8 instead of Gen 1.1 I don't know what I did to get a ban for Gen 1.8 I did not interact with my account and friend account at the same time. We are sorry we didn't know that this is prohibited. and I hope you guys give us another chance. Not too long ago, my friend did an appeal and got unbanned, however, he got his account wiped and started playing on both accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom