Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
thorsten goransson
Administrators nickname
Devaster Singh
Date
Apr 17, 2024
Time
12:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/7q8gxv

thorsten g

Player
Player
i got banned for cheats but im not cheating. i been pc checked en3 and en2 and i can do pc check here on en1 also.
im guessing this admin banned me because of this situation
he thinks i can see him when he is invisible, but i cant. and thats why he ban me.

i was acting this way because my character was randomly taking damage multiple times, so i knew admin was doing something on me.
And i apoligise Devaster Singh for being silly with the banana and stuff.

please unban me soon as possible

thorsten g

Player
Player
look at my minimap at bottom left. you can see that im taking damage, and thats why i suddenly stop my car, because im wondering whats going on. its not cheat

thorsten g

Player
Player
its kinda crazy how you can ban me for cheats without any explanation or proof or pov. not even a pc check

thorsten g

Player
Player
i demand an explanation or pov from Devaster Singh why he false banned me for cheats.

Top Bottom