Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berke Salvo.

Player
Player
Information
Your Name
: Berke
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Avarage Online Per Day: 6-8
Your Discord: berkesalvo
Your Nickname: Berke Salvo
Your ID: 136691

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I'm Berke. I gathered my courage and prepared for Vagos leadership. I chose my deputies. I'm here to complete a job from the past and I'm waiting for everyone. In a coastal gang like Marabunta, we recruited 100 active gang members within a week, but I could not ensure their continuity. From that term, I learned my mistakes and learned my lessons. I decided to become a leader for a new adventure. I am confident in my own leadership, responsibility and similar skills. I trust my friends, deputies and gang members to be with me on this path. I believe that I will be successful on this path.

2.I love the color and location of Vagos very much. Recently, I told my friends that without belonging to any gang, only 5-6 of us dominated the Vagos ghetto and robbed many people. I want to carry this to my gang as a leader, I want to bring them together with other people. I won't tolerate people with low experience on this path because Vagos has been very poorly managed lately and there hasn't been a full-term finisher for about a few months and I want to be that person. I dream of having a nice term without any mistakes or warnings

3.In this section, I will briefly talk about the purposes of being a leader, rather than the reason why I am a leader. As I said, vagos was poorly managed and constantly disbanded. On this path, I will not trust low inexperienced players and they will be a minority in my gang and will never reach high ranks. I will keep HQ alive and at least 1 high commend friend will always be open for purchase. I will organize an event at HQ. I will bring vitality and continuity. We will dominate the ghetto and I will 100% spray for my gang members and put money in their pockets. When it comes to turf, I have experienced friends. I will not experience any errors and we will finish this term.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1.Will interact with LEOs
2.Inexperienced rookies will not be given higher ranks (until they gain experience)
3.Rule violations will be blacklisted or kicked out of the gang
4.We will constantly rob and take hostages in the ghetto, I think this is very important for roleplay.
5.I will give importance to RolePlay and ensure continuity. I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way
6.I will focus my attention on recruitment, I will ask for a screenshot of the interview and passport of each hired man, this way I will distinguish inexperienced games.
7.Fz raid will be done with other gangs

My Goals

Turf %100
2.Win all events
3.All sprays will be dominated by Vagos
4.End term without warning
5.Finish the term by completing 100% of the event requirements
6.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
7.Bring the ghetto under vagos rule

Dexter Vurdurmaz

Verdansk
Player
warn for off top
Toxic leader always cursing other players i think this is very bad Leader don't trust almost he don't know english
who tf are you bro you need to give your name before talking we dont know who are you probably no name now please delete your comment no need no names at our leaders forum

BrownieX

Player
Player
warn for off top
+++
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom