Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM - FL RP-UB DEMAND - 313744 BLACK HUMOR FAMİLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan Hells
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2024
Time of violation
23:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_1FU578PIA

Ertugrul Morgan

Player
Player
0:28 - 0:33 meta gaming from discord voice chat and also he using redux.

HASAN NOVA

Player
Player
I don't use anything forbidden and I play the game according to the rules

taygarblack

Player
Player
They have opened the same situation as 2 different issues.

This is our point of view of the event . Since the house is my house, there is no problem. These friends came while I was hanging out with my family members in my garden. I gave the "DEMAND". I'm wondering what I'm doing as "RDM/UB DEMAND/Fail RP" I think the friends wanted to be toxic . I hope they won't do it again.

You will see on the other forum address that Discord sounds are not coming on this friend's recording program, why ?? is he using an illegal recording program ??

Last edited:

Can KenardanBakan

Player
Player
Even after I left the scene, they continued to shoot me and my friends.
I want this family to be punished.
Illegal registration program
the recording program you are using does not record discord audio
and I have evidence and if a Turkish administrator examines it, he can follow my evidence and decide on the penalty GR.6.17
gr.6.17 Check 40 seconds in these seconds he says in Turkish that he is not the admin
gr. 6.17 check 55 seconds

Last edited:

Charless

CHARLESs nova
Player
Aynı durumu 2 farklı konu olarak açmışlar.

Olaya bakış açımız bu. Ev benim evim olduğu için hiçbir sorun yok. Ben aile bireylerimle bahçemde takılırken bu arkadaşlar geldi. "TALEP" verdim. "RDM/UB DEMAND/Fail RP" olarak ne yaptığımı merak ediyorum arkadaşlar sanırım toksik olmak istediler. Umarım bir daha yapmazlar.

Diğer forum adresinde bu arkadaşınızın kayıt programında Discord seslerinin gelmediğini göreceksiniz, neden ?? yasa dışı bir kayıt programı mı kullanıyor?
The same situation cannot be shared twice, both are different people, do not fool the admins.

Charless

CHARLESs nova
Player
I absolutely agree. it's funny that 2 different people are trying to trick the admin by opening the same topic.
Don't know anything about the game? You gave two different identities, two different people and dementia, and you chased and killed the player you gave dementia to, even though he was gone. You can not do this. This is a violation of the rules. If you don't know the game, I will meet you personally from now on, it doesn't matter, son.

taygarblack

Player
Player
SON? Even here you're poisonous. You're ready to fight when you're given orders. Then you hide the weapons and run away. Yeah, man, you're right. We don't know. 2 different people opening a forum about the same thing. You post your own evidence like metagaming, illegal recording program and Provake. You're right, man. We don't know.

Have a good game.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Player 274244 will receive a punishment for FailRP (not responding to RP and Fear)
Player 260051 will receive a punishment for FL in RP

In this situation are 5 Black Humor family members and 4 other Families. You are outnumbered on a property that is not yours. They give you demands and you leave way to slow for real fear in this situation (they outnumber + have guns out). All I can see here is that 4 random people that are not even in the same family decided to come to a house that doesnt belong to them and provoke by just sitting around and not engaging in any RP (not responding when talked to, not responding to fear). The street is not an invisible barrier where RP ends.
You are still in the same RP situation you were before you made 2 steps towards the street.

So what exactly do you want to report here? Yourself? Its not RDM, they gave demands according to GR6.15.
The Demands are not UB, they gave you normal 5 seconds before shooting and its their property.
There is no RP reason for you to be there, nor are you engaging into any form of RP.
If POV would have been longer, other opposite members would have most likely received a punishment for Provoking.

Read the rules of Provoking:​
Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.​
You just seem to be there to create a situation like this so you can report them like this. You provoke to create a reaction.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom