Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshthakur

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Harsh thakur
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 3 - 4 hours per day
5. Your Discord : harshthakur1
6. Your Nickname : Harsh thaakur
7. Your ID : 193091

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. I have been in Ballas many terms since the start of my journey in this city and have achieved HC rank many times. Also, I worked for many other gangs as HC and lead many events, so now I think it is the right time to take leadership of the best gang in the city and make it the most active gang as always because I gained trust in myself about my decisions, and every event I lead almost ended successfully, so I believe that if I become Ballas gang leader, I will continue the monopoly of Ballas in the ghetto and successfully complete my term without any issues.

2.2 - Now a days i am working in LEO's and i see no criminal activites like store robbery, gun store robbery and Hwy robberies, only 1 or 2 store a day and no other activity by gangs actually the unofficial families are even doing better now a days but if i get the term i will manage to do 24/7 store, gun store and hostage situation every possible time i can and make the Ballas gang most active in the city compared to any other term and any other unofficial orgs

2.3: As I have experience on both sides of the state in crime and legal ,. I worked in gangs many times, but I also worked with LEO's, so I have well managed to get their minds set during the stores and hostages, what types of strategies they use, and how they can defeat a gang. So, by using my experience, I will manage to break their strategies and easily win any situation against LEO's with a good score.

2.4. If I get the leadership, I will select the best deputies and HC's with good knowledge so they can teach new people about the crime side and how the crime side is actually better than the legal side of the state. I will keep a good friendly environment so everyone will feel free to join Ballas and we will get the highest numbers of people in Ballas compared to other terms of Ballas and any other gang , and we will not do any favoritism against any person or family. The person who actually has knowledge and has a good experience will only get a good rank.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1. Ballas will do at least one 24/7 and one gun store daily, no matter whether we lose or win.

3.2: We will attend every clands in a day with at least 5 minimum number of members.

3.3: We will do FZ raids whenever possible; if at that time we do not have numbers, we will also colobarate with other gangs.

3.4: Members who attend every possible event will get maximum bonuses. I will not worry about my personal money; if needed, I will give bonuses from my money too.

My ranking system for the Ballas gang :

14 |
Leader
13 |
Deputy
12 | Under deputy
11 | Kingpin
10 | Warlord
09 | Turfer
08 | OG Ballas
07 | Killa
06 | El Chapo
05 | Enforcer
04 | Vampire
03 | Shooter
02 | Runner
01 | Egg Plant

My goals for
Ballas :

1. 100% Turf with my best turf team
2. Best spary team for maximum profit every hour
3. Most activity in ghetto and Highway's without any signal rule break
4. One 24/7 store , one Gun store and Fz raid in every alternative days
5. Maximum activity and numbers in Clands

Thanks for reviewing my application :love:
Best regards,
Harsh thaakur

priyansh

Player
Player

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. I have been in Ballas many terms since the start of my journey in this city and have achieved HC rank many times. Also, I worked for many other gangs as HC and lead many events, so now I think it is the right time to take leadership of the best gang in the city and make it the most active gang as always because I gained trust in myself about my decisions, and every event I lead almost ended successfully, so I believe that if I become Ballas gang leader, I will continue the monopoly of Ballas in the ghetto and successfully complete my term without any issues.

2.2 - Now a days i am working in LEO's and i see no criminal activites like store robbery, gun store robbery and Hwy robberies, only 1 or 2 store a day and no other activity by gangs actually the unofficial families are even doing better now a days but if i get the term i will manage to do 24/7 store, gun store and hostage situation every possible time i can and make the Ballas gang most active in the city compared to any other term and any other unofficial orgs

2.3: As I have experience on both sides of the state in crime and legal ,. I worked in gangs many times, but I also worked with LEO's, so I have well managed to get their minds set during the stores and hostages, what types of strategies they use, and how they can defeat a gang. So, by using my experience, I will manage to break their strategies and easily win any situation against LEO's with a good score.

2.4. If I get the leadership, I will select the best deputies and HC's with good knowledge so they can teach new people about the crime side and how the crime side is actually better than the legal side of the state. I will keep a good friendly environment so everyone will feel free to join Ballas and we will get the highest numbers of people in Ballas compared to other terms of Ballas and any other gang , and we will not do any favoritism against any person or family. The person who actually has knowledge and has a good experience will only get a good rank.

3.1. Ballas will do at least one 24/7 and one gun store daily, no matter whether we lose or win.

3.2: We will attend every clands in a day with at least 5 minimum number of members.

3.3: We will do FZ raids whenever possible; if at that time we do not have numbers, we will also colobarate with other gangs.

3.4: Members who attend every possible event will get maximum bonuses. I will not worry about my personal money; if needed, I will give bonuses from my money too.

14 |
Leader
13 | Deputy
12 | Under deputy
11 | Kingpin
10 | Warlord
09 | Turfer
08 | OG Ballas
07 | Killa
06 | El Chapo
05 | Enforcer
04 | Vampire
03 | Shooter
02 | Runner
01 | Egg Plant

My goals for Ballas :

1. 100% Turf with my best turf team
2. Best spary team for maximum profit every hour
3. Most activity in ghetto and Highway's without any signal rule break
4. One 24/7 store , one Gun store and Fz raid in every alternative days
5. Maximum activity and numbers in Clands

Thanks for reviewing my application :love:
Best regards,
Harsh thaakur
+1 deserving leader

Riko salvatore

Player
Player

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

14 |
Leader
13 | Deputy
12 | Under deputy
11 | Kingpin
10 | Warlord
09 | Turfer
08 | OG Ballas
07 | Killa
06 | El Chapo
05 | Enforcer