Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Luciano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2024
Time of violation
15:20 CET
Proofs
https://youtu.be/c9BV8PRyMJk

pedro_luciano

Player
Player
I'm casually just going to check my solar panel and this person follows me. I did not want him to know where I put my solar panel hence why I stood at the door acting like I had other business, and I'm guessing it was the persons home which made him upset? But this does not mean they are allowed to randomly punch me, call me bad things like "hoe" or "scared little girl" for no reason without any RP. I tried to move away from the situation and later in the clip you can see he is searching for me and later on keeps punching me randomly until I get punched off the building. This goes into rulebreak of killing for no reason or RP included, aka RDM. The person was not using a microphone and only writing in RP chat.

Side note: In the clip you can see me punch back a few times and also saying "stfu" or "bozo" but this is just me defending myself after getting annoyed. If that deserves a warning I'll understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom