Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eliass White
Administrators nickname
xxxx
Date
Apr 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs

Eliass Versacee

Meow Meow / #100
Player
Hello dear admin management team so i am here to explain and i wonder if i can get unbanned from main discord

i applied for bunta like 1 year ago and it got denide and i got banned here is the link why i got banned

and i made unban appeal for Mazhor and he accepted it here is the link Mazhor

and i am still banned on main discord to this day and im kindly asking for a unban so i can apply for leadership position in the future and see the updates , purges please and thank you guys for ur time u spent on this appeal and i hopee u will have a good day/ Week

Discord ID 805289419497013298

Eliass Versacee

Meow Meow / #100
Player
i would like a answer from Mazhor or James i got requested by James to make a appeal about this as i asked him in dms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom