Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 15, 2024
Time of violation
20:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gtxX1PcvvaY

Richard Killa

Player
Player
During hostage situation, he was paid and was supposed to give money back once he was patched up and he said he dropped it on the floor. I was told by an admin previously that we can POV request this if they say they "passed the money to someone" or "dropped it"

Event Rule 1.7 - All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

At 2:05, he still had guns pointed at him and he was calling me stupid and not fearing for his life.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
First of all i dont need to be scared from you, cuz you are a leo org i know u wont kill me when i am not holding a gun and the hostage situation not in ER 1.7
Admins have confirmed we can request your pov if you say you don’t have the money and lied about where it is so here I am requesting. Let’s let the admins decide. Also, hostages are considered events as they are logged for LEOs and gangs. It’s an event

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
Admins have confirmed we can request your pov if you say you don’t have the money and lied about where it is so here I am requesting. Let’s let the admins decide. Also, hostages are considered events as they are logged for LEOs and gangs. It’s an event
but still rules are rules 48 hours already passed on it i dont have to send it

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Locked for Marabunta Curators Since Deputy Leader Involvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom