Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Error

Player
Player
Hello Bobby , Floki

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out regarding the recent ban issued by the admin, Floki. It's come to my attention that despite my efforts to clarify the situation, I've been permanently banned from the server.

I want to assure you that I have not engaged in any illegal activities, particularly the ones mentioned in the ban notice. I understand the seriousness of such accusations, but I want to emphasize that they are unfounded.

Unfortunately, I was unable to provide evidence at the time of the ban, but I later had a conversation with the individual who made the claims. They admitted to offering me money, but i refused that

Evidence

I had 100 million, and I am present in all Families servers. I used to buy and sell items for profit. I have been scammed before, losing 28 million. I am well-known in the EN3 server as a trader who buys houses and items at low prices and sells them at normal prices. This is how I make my profit on the server, and all my records can attest to that.

Moving forward, I want to assure you that I will continue to abide by the rules and regulations of the server.

I have worked hard for a year on this server, and now I have been banned unfairly. I promise you that if I encounter such situations in the future, I will report them immediately.

Best regards,
Batates Error

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom