Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM + Fear RP + Mercy Kill | 140634 + 358489

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Space Felis
Suspect ID
140634 + 358489
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2024
Time of violation
14:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/68-aDOcgEZs

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
On the way to DOC I saw the car and took a turn to see if they were following me, they were. I then started speeding as allowed in government law when there is a threat and took a slightly different route. On the way to DOC they stepped out of their vehicle and started shooting. I managed to pause on the point where you can see both their IDs which is on the Imgur link. I received no demands. They then were shooting into DOC to Mercy Kill their friend and myself which also is no Fear RP because they are shooting inside a federal prison (also no demands) also DOC is unoff greenzone. Probably also metagaming but impossible to tell

Key points in video for you because its 5 mins long

The car is first encountered at the start of the video (no demands given by them or me)

At 1:44 timestamp they are shooting at us standing on the road just outside DOC (No Demands)

At 3:55 they shoot at us (they changed clothes but you can see that it is 358489 ID that killed me

He is then mercy killed at 4:25 and you can just see a yellow figure and another person run in the distance

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
Since they are criminals it might be fail rp rather than fear rp since criminals dont have to fear

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
ID 140634 will be punished for GZ 1.1 and Gen Rule 6.13 (Mercy Kill)
ID 358489 will be punished for GZ 1.1​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom