Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lykia Charon

Charon
Player
Information :

1- Your name IRL:
Kadir Yılmaz
2- Your age: 22
3- Time zone: GMT 3:00
4- Average online per day: 6-8 hours on average day , 10-12 hours on offdays
5- Your Discord: lykiaqq
6- Your Nickname: Lykia Charon
7- Your ID: 10791

Additional information :

1.Leader of Vagos

2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I dont want to be just some other Vagos leader who will get removed in 2 weeks then replaced by other one, leaders of gangs were weak as that cant even lead his own gang members .I will not tolerant punishable actions as gang leader.

-I have a great experience with gangs in my past and i do very enjoy being even lowest rank gang member , i believe that if i become gang leader i will make enjoyable Vagos for all new and experienced players.

-Rp is the essential part of this city but i cant see that in gangs other than just saying exact words and sentences . All members of my gang should learn and adapt the current rp situations rather just being parrots.

3- Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.

-Rank system will be equal to new players but also will be rewarding towards gang members who is active in events.

-Deputies of Vagos is gonna be most dedicated rp players of city and will lead members of gang. They would be the acting leader when i am offline and take care issues by themselves.

-Interviews for future new members of gang members will be done by capable member of gang , without fluent English there is no place for them in Vagos. Exception will not be done.

-Division between gang members and high command will not be tolerated , each high command or member should respect eachother , people doing otherwise has no place among us.

4- My Goals for Vagos
- 50+ Participant members

- They have no warnings

- To have high spray profits and a LEGIT spray team with bonuses

- Stay away from toxicity.

- Rewarding rank system.

- Participation to all formal and informal gang events.

- To have all control of all turfs (Best Turfs in City by my side..)

Ranking System:

1-Freeze
2-Newbie
3-Junior
4-Trusted
5-Shooter
6-Hustler
7-Legend
8-Graffiti Team
9-Turfer
10-Event Leader
11-Graffiti Leader
12-Underboss
13-Deputy Leader
14-Leader

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 22/04/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Do not copy from your old applications and change words to make it seem legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom