Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bunny_Rig
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 20, 2024
Time of violation
19:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_kdkm3D_CjU

Bunnys_Rig

Player
Player
I stumbled across the solar panels, ID 243189, which gave me 5 sec to leave. But shoot me in one second. He didn't give me time to role-play As you can tell from the video I was trying to leave. He didn't give adequate time to react to his role-play which falls under Power gaming and RDM and Provoking purposely irritate me

Soul Calipso

Player
Player
You can literally hear the countdown before you were shot down and you all are in our friends property planting solars there and when i went thinking it was them you all gave me demands and shot me down as if i was in your property. My body cam was not working so i will leave that situation. Based on this situation if the Gods think i should be punished i will take the punishment. THANKYOU
But i am confused how is it PG ? Or RDM ?

Bunnys_Rig

Player
Player
You didn't give me adequate time to react to your countdown. you shot me within 1sec IRL not five seconds.

aditya kaushik

Player
Player
Man i gave you demands if your reaction is slow thats on you not me thankyou.
Are you stupid or something its not reaction time he can't just hack the game to run fast no one can run in 1 second it has nothing to do about reaction time you really didn't gave him adequate time to leave

Soul Calipso

Player
Player
Are you stupid or something its not reaction time he can't just hack the game to run fast no one can run in 1 second it has nothing to do about reaction time you really didn't gave him adequate time to leave
Like i told you mate i don't wanna argue any further if i am seen guilty by admins they can punish me. You all are just wasting their precious time doing forms on small things.

Soul Calipso

Player
Player
Like i told you mate i don't wanna argue any further if i am seen guilty by admins they can punish me. You all are just wasting their precious time doing forms on small things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom