Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehab Pluxury21

EX 2 Gang Deputy in EN3
Player
Information
1. Your name (IRL):Ehab
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone:9:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: ehabpluxury
6. Your Nickname: Ehab pluxury
7. Your ID: 8711

Additional information

1.Leader of :los santos vagos
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have good experience in gangs and I want to take the position of leader. I have joined many gangs in the past and I have taken the position of deputy and I want to become the leader of my gang. I have learned everything related to gangs and I want to be in this position.

2: I want to be useful in the world by assuming leadership and helping the gang succeed. This may be the reason for the gang’s development through highlighting my skills that I learned and mastered in previous times in gangs.

3: According to my beliefs, the experience I have is sufficient to become a leader because I have experience in making the appropriate decisions at the right time due to assuming the position of deputy leader.
3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1: To maintain good and social relations: because in good and kind relations, the gang will appear better than everyone else

2: Helping people: who are new to the city and to the gangs and teaching them many special things about gangs so that they can gain experience in the field of gangs.

3: Union: We will unite and be the strongest gang in the city. We will do a lot of events so that the gang becomes bigger because in the Union everything becomes easy.

4: Rewards: I will give everyone rewards because of the effort they put into developing and improving the gang and to encourage the members to come to the events.

Goals:
(1). Maximum spray gain 24/7. Be organized and have a spraying team
(2). Be the most active gang in the ghetto and in events in the city
(3). I have the right leaders behind me. The presence of correct HCs and MPs
(4). Don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
(5). Hostage situations often for RP and different types of fun
(6). I will make sure people in all time zones are active in all of the day's events. Activity 24/7
(7). 100% herb
(8) The term ends without any warning

Thank you for Reviewing

vagos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom