Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OgToRiy

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and a sincere desire for reconciliation.

Recently, I received a permanent ban for an unfortunate incident of attempting to deceive the administrators. Reviewed - GEN 6.22 | ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068

Following this, I proceeded to appeal to Chief Administrator Bobby Pluxary Sir, as detailed here: Rejected - Ban For Deceive admins | Oghi Flann

However, the outcome of the forum, as decided by Bobby Pluxary Sir, resulted in my punishment being changed to a blacklist status with no possibility of appeal.

I acknowledge that my recent actions have caused disruption and disappointment within the community. I deeply regret any inconvenience or harm that my behavior may have caused, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I understand the importance of upholding the standards and integrity of the community, and I realize that I have fallen short of those expectations. I am truly sorry for any disrespect or wrongdoing on my part.

As the Curator of The Project, I believe in your commitment to fairness and justice within the community. I am reaching out to you with humility and a genuine willingness to make amends.

I ask for your forgiveness and your guidance on how I can rectify the situation and earn back the trust of the community. I am ready to take any necessary steps, Accept
Money Wipe Also including a period of reflection and learning, to demonstrate my sincerity and commitment to being a positive member of the community.

I understand that trust is earned over time, and I am prepared to put in the effort to rebuild that trust. I am hopeful that you will consider giving me a second chance to prove myself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

With sincere apologies,
Dhali Shadow

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and a sincere desire for reconciliation.

Recently, I received a permanent ban for an unfortunate incident of attempting to deceive the administrators. Reviewed - GEN 6.22 | ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068

Following this, I proceeded to appeal to Chief Administrator Bobby Pluxary Sir, as detailed here: Rejected - Ban For Deceive admins | Oghi Flann

However, the outcome of the forum, as decided by Bobby Pluxary Sir, resulted in my punishment being changed to a blacklist status with no possibility of appeal.

I acknowledge that my recent actions have caused disruption and disappointment within the community. I deeply regret any inconvenience or harm that my behavior may have caused, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I understand the importance of upholding the standards and integrity of the community, and I realize that I have fallen short of those expectations. I am truly sorry for any disrespect or wrongdoing on my part.

As the Curator of The Project, I believe in your commitment to fairness and justice within the community. I am reaching out to you with humility and a genuine willingness to make amends.

I ask for your forgiveness and your guidance on how I can rectify the situation and earn back the trust of the community. I am ready to take any necessary steps, Accept
Money Wipe Also including a period of reflection and learning, to demonstrate my sincerity and commitment to being a positive member of the community.

I understand that trust is earned over time, and I am prepared to put in the effort to rebuild that trust. I am hopeful that you will consider giving me a second chance to prove myself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

With sincere apologies,
Dhali Shadow
Not OFF Topic !
Dear Higher Admins,
This guy was in Our Fam ( Cassano Brothers ) before , when he start doing toxicity we kicked him and 2of his guys. after that he and his guys made a fam named SHADOW SYNDICATE and start doing targeting us and 2more families .
Facing many times we made forums on them and some of them got PERMA, still they didn't stopped, They did Ban evading and got banned again.
Few months later 2of his turfers joined our fam bcz they was toxic to all so DHALI SHADOW banned those 2guys for 6.22 while those guys had the permission still.
After that incident he did another forum for 6.22 for some top shooters of fam for stealing when 1of those guys was Owner of AMMUNATION STORE. Like its funny to make a forum also to say that he made a false complaint against these type of sincere guys who play turf for them also made them win and in return he wanna gave them ban just because they left fam.
I hope Unabanning him will be unfair for the players of city, cause these types of players are bad inspiration for others.
Thank you !

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom