Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard Syneon

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shahriar Tahsin
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 04:00 to 15:00
5. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours a day
6. Your Discord: jelli_bean31
7. Your Nickname: Jelli Bean
8. Your ID: 209726
9. I want to be the curator of the Crime section or State section: Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

i. Actually, I love to play always in real org. my experience is I was in THE STREET BLOODS GANG (Under deputy) and MARABUNTA (High command), LOS SANTOS VAGOS GANG (Under deputy). but I'm still facing some issues and I understand this is not possible to fix here. there have lots of Gang members who doing always their best but some members are doing mistakes and destroy the rules and moments, doing mass CR,VDM,MC,MG,PG as well. I want to protect the wholes things and want to increase the RP level while gaming
ii. I hate those who break the rules and don't realize.

2. What are your strengths?

i. One of my strengths is being able to speak 4 languages. Hindi, Urdu, English, and Bangla
ii. I'm good at finding and fixing (For example: how to implement new ideas. if there are some issues then how to solve then easily)
iii. Trustable person. my age is 38 (IG) I got very less warnings/reports about me (you can check).
iv. Love to flow the rules

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Truly my weakness is i love people and trust people easily

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom