Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas ScarFace

Byte_babe
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas​

2. Your age : 17​

3. Time zone : GMT +5 from Pakistan​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : byte_babe​

6. Your Nickname : Luca Armone​

7. Your ID : 40726

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

--> Firstly, I have been in this city for over 1 Year, I Want to lead the Los Santos Vagos Gang to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city, We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming.​

--> Secondly, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility, I would also have recruiters have little test after the application were they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to.​

--> Thirdly, I think setting up fun events for players to join maybe something along the lines of a last man standing event and some other ideas as well, I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events (like Clands, Gun store robbery, Battleship, Submarine, Blackmarket raids).

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

--> Firstly, Important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules, make sure everyone is following every rule and having fun. I also feel like Clands, Battleship, Fz, Subs and store robberies few will do ghetto clapping would be the best.​

--> Secondly, I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules. I Give to increase RP By Keeping Criminal Situation active and fun for legal organization as well and keep server active by stating our presence within the city.​

My goals as a Los Santos Vagos Leader.

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

I will do Los Santos Vagos Gang on top in city.​

Thank You for reading my application, and have a Good day​

Gojo ScarFace

Player
Player

Information

7. Your ID : 40726​

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

--> Firstly, I have been in this city for over 1 Year, I Want to lead the Los Santos Vagos Gang to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city, We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming.​

--> Secondly, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility, I would also have recruiters have little test after the application were they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to.​

--> Thirdly, I think setting up fun events for players to join maybe something along the lines of a last man standing event and some other ideas as well, I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events (like Clands, Gun store robbery, Battleship, Submarine, Blackmarket raids).​

--> Firstly, Important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules, make sure everyone is following every rule and having fun. I also feel like Clands, Battleship, Fz, Subs and store robberies few will do ghetto clapping would be the best.​

--> Secondly, I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules. I Give to increase RP By Keeping Criminal Situation active and fun for legal organization as well and keep server active by stating our presence within the city.​

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

++

javin

Player
Player

Information

Additional information

--> Thirdly, I think setting up fun events for players to join maybe something along the lines of a last man standing event and some other ideas as well, I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events (like Clands, Gun store robbery, Battleship, Submarine, Blackmarket raids).​

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

+++++++++++

Cutiepie Warrior

Player
Player

Information

Additional information

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

Very good in leading an organisation.

Malwa ScarFace

Player
Player

Information

Additional information

We will do turfs 100%.​

100% Spray.​

Best leader +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom