Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Bann for Leaking Players | Roberto Fire | ID:78791 @Mazhor

Amir Panorama

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, the unban request / admin complaint goes to you.
I was banned because of leaking players, which I can understand.

Now I posted a public picture that is publicly visible on an Instagram profile.
I shared it with friends on a DISCORD server, which has nothing to do with the game or Grandrp.

The admin Roberto Fire rejects his own admin complaint that was made against him, which as far as I know he is not allowed to do,
he rejects my request but he doesn't even know what this is about, of course I apologize for what I did ,even if it is not related to grand rp,

because I did it ooc on a DISCORD server where there are friends on it. I don't know why I would have to hand out a fine for it in-game.
The admin Roberto Fire rejected me and wrote that I'm not allowed to post any pictures in the game.

Since I didn't post them in the game but on a discord server that has nothing to do with the game, I haven't broken any rules.
I think everyone deserves a second chance because I haven't done anything really bad like a murder or something like that, it's just a game and everyone
should have a second chance
, even cheaters are unbanned or people who leak the admin panel, they have a lot I've done worse things than I did, I won't do it anymore, I've seen that
I noticed that the admin Roberto Fire is abusing his rights and has banned many players who haven't done anything, a trustworthy source told me this and it's probably me become a victim of
I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't have it, but it's not acceptable for a high-ranking admin to reject his own complaint and ban me for leaking, which ooc happened

And I was permantly banned for something that's not bad, that's wrong

My last word

I've been on the server for a long time and have supported it a lot. I would be happy if I was unbanned so that I can continue playing GrandRp

Best Regards
Amir Panorama | 78791

Top Bottom