Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Molly Rivera
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2024
Time of violation
23:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NkZhSMXrlzY

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
Metagaming:

How is he supposed to know my name if I'm clearly wearing a mask, and I have since changed my characters looks etc.

RDM:

Throughout the 01:08 minute POV there is no demands given and he shoots me with no IC reason.

GZ 1.1:

He shoots and kills me in a Green zone where I have no possible way of fighting back.

I agree that some of the things I did we're not the best idea, I didn't intend to run him over with my car meaning its not enough to be counted as Car Ramming, also the insults I said towards him we're all IC.

Valjaa Killa

Player
Player
So you just gonna cut the part where I killed you, what about the part where you rammed us in HQ and provoke? even in this part of the clip you are obviously provoking. But ofcourse you gonna do this here, cuz you can't fight me IC in any way, just cuz you know that I'm better then you xD

Valjaa Killa

Player
Player
And also in the clip you rammed me over after provoking, so ofc I'm gonna shot you, you had your demands before this, It's not RDM, forum warrior

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
So you just gonna cut the part where I killed you, what about the part where you rammed us in HQ and provoke? even in this part of the clip you are obviously provoking. But ofcourse you gonna do this here, cuz you can't fight me IC in any way, just cuz you know that I'm better then you xD
Im sorry when did I do this, I can provide the full 4 hour POV if you like, throughout the entirety I did not once come to your HQ..

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
And also in the clip you rammed me over after provoking, so ofc I'm gonna shot you, you had your demands before this, It's not RDM, forum warrior
Umm never got demands, also If I was to be given demands I am wearing a different outfit in the clip. Not looking to argue this out, let the admin reviewing decide on the final decision, no need to go ahead and make false accusations

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Metagaming:

How is he supposed to know my name if I'm clearly wearing a mask, and I have since changed my characters looks etc.

RDM:

Throughout the 01:08 minute POV there is no demands given and he shoots me with no IC reason.

GZ 1.1:

He shoots and kills me in a Green zone where I have no possible way of fighting back.

I agree that some of the things I did we're not the best idea, I didn't intend to run him over with my car meaning its not enough to be counted as Car Ramming, also the insults I said towards him we're all IC.
“I agree some of the things I did were not the best idea….”

Imagine self reporting. Aren’t you deputy of your gang???? You provoked, car rammed, VDM, etc. Post longer POV. Also, stop saying you have fans. No one is your fan . Post your “4 hour POV” clown

Kron Blossom

Player
Player

Imagine self reporting. Aren’t you deputy of your gang???? You provoked, car rammed, VDM, etc. Post longer POV. Also, stop saying you have fans. No one is your fan . Post your “4 hour POV” clown
You can clearly see that the ramming with the car is not intentional, he got out of the car, and slipped, its nowhere near enough to be called Car Ramming or even VDM, where was I trying to kill him in that situation, your taking this way to far, it really doesn't need to be, all context in the POV, you cant argue you wasn't there, I'm done with what I've said on forums, have a good day, don't stick your nose into others business. Can't call it provoking either..

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player

Very sorry to interrupt with your guys amazing and “interesting” argument but Provoking isn’t an OOC punishment in the context that he did it. Aswell the Car ramming that he did wasn’t intentional and since the guy didn’t die or feel much pain it’s not VDM either as it was accidental clearly.

Last edited:

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Very sorry to interrupt with your guys amazing and “interesting” argument but Provoking isn’t an OOC punishment in the context that he did it. Aswell the Car ramming that he did wasn’t intentional and since the guy didn’t die or feel much pain it’s not VDM either as it was accidental clearly.
So if you accidentally car ram, it isn’t car ramming? If you hit a person by accident with your car, it’s not VDM? You need to rethink your words. Why are you even involved? Youre FIB. Stay out of the way as your logic and explanation is just hurting the little reputation you have left. This is a SAHP matter and Valjaa is a friend and defending himself and this kid constantly provokes and says we are a fans and is clearly delusional.

He said he has 4 hour POV. Let’s see it? Let’s call his bluff. He doesn’t have shit

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
So if you accidentally car ram, it isn’t car ramming? If you hit a person by accident with your car, it’s not VDM? You need to rethink your words. Why are you even involved? Youre FIB. Stay out of the way as your logic and explanation is just hurting the little reputation you have left. This is a SAHP matter and Valjaa is a friend and defending himself and this kid constantly provokes and says we are a fans and is clearly delusional.

He said he has 4 hour POV. Let’s see it? Let’s call his bluff. He doesn’t have shit
I'm sorry but I'm not providing anything until an admin requests, this is going offtopic and isn't relevant at all..

Last edited:

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
-

If its unintentional and its obvious he didnt mean to you dont get a punishment for it. Valja just stepped out of the car at the wrong time + What does my "reputation" have to do with anything? + I wasnt making that comment in a way of being rude I was just telling from what I saw your points are wrong 🤷‍♂️

ps. My reputation isnt bad ;) if a certain group of people doesnt like me doesnt overall affect my entier reputation does it now :ROFLMAO:

Liam Dunleavy

Player
Player

This might be the stupidest comment I've ever seen on these forums. Congratulations sir :)(y)

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 33732 will receive a punishment for meta gaming

I have few points to mention
- Stop targeting SAHP. Next time, it will not be good.
- If police prepare for a big operation and you try to mess with them, they have 100% RP reasons to kill you on sight, they are cops.
- GRP allows police to shoot in GZ, they are cops. They have the power to shoot you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom