Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
Leader Of Vagos | Karim Atlas

Information

1. Your name IRL:
Karim
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: 10UTC+
4. Average online per day: 2-4hrs a day
5. Your Discord: karimelatlas
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atlas
7. Your ID: 8465

Additional information

1. Leader of..
. Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I want to be leader of Vagos due to my knowledge about gangs, i have been in gangs for most of my time playing Grand Rp, i have made it so far in gangs where now i have been 10x deputy and 1x leader, I know alot about gangs and how to do gang events and i just want to become leader again to host events and have fun with my fellow friends in our gang.

2. Second reason i want to be a gang leader is becuase i have seen how the past few gang terms have been and how low their activity is, i even see LEOS asking gangs to do events in CC. If i was to get gang leader, i will make sure that LEOS always stay active and/or have to defend something, store, hostage situation, FZ raid, etc.. Us and LEOS will have no problem against each other and we will stay calm with them and we would hope to have a "friendly" relationship with them.

3. 3rd and last reason of why i want to become leader is because i want to get a Terrorist Organization. I want to do so many events that LEOS decided to give our ORG a Terrorist title, I have seen only 2-3 leaders get unofficial since EN3 started, that is kind of a shame because some of the leaders that have been appointed are getting over 40-50 people in their gang yet they are still not doing events.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

One way i will 100% Improve Roleplay in this ORG is i would pick my HC's and make sure each and every one of them knows exactly what they are doing, i will make sure to let them know that events should be hosted every hour even if i am offline, i would also pick out my 4 deputy's to be perfect for event lead, that way even if i am not online, they will still host the events for me. I would also try to get Low warning count.

(I know that my punishment history has been bad before, but i have taken the time to not get any big punishments in the past few month.)

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 27/04/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom