Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nago snow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2024
Time of violation
05:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CGmP1vUjaZ4

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
I had my wifi gone out at a very bad timing and also my recording is all overlay so i didnt switch off the wifi myself
That's so funny tho, cuz in your recording at 0:05-0:07 you can hear that you plugged something out (most likely ethernet). Dont deceive admins lol

Abhi Federal

Leader of Marabunta
Player
That's so funny tho, cuz in your recording at 0:05-0:07 you can hear that you plugged something out (most likely ethernet). Dont deceive admins lol
surely u can check my pc i have inbuilt wifi i dont have ethernet

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
surely u can check my pc i have inbuilt wifi i dont have ethernet
If you have a PC, obviously youll have inbuilt wifi. It's the fact that you can audibly hear a mechanical noise in the background that sounds exactly like a ethernet cable being unplugged from a motherboard.

Along with the fact that you state "i didnt switch off the wifi myself", just makes you look more guilty. Furthermore, you pretend to not know that your connection had been lost by typing after you unplugged the cable (0:05 - 0:07).

Abhi Federal

Leader of Marabunta
Player
If you have a PC, obviously youll have inbuilt wifi. It's the fact that you can audibly hear a mechanical noise in the background that sounds exactly like a ethernet cable being unplugged from a motherboard.

Along with the fact that you state "i didnt switch off the wifi myself", just makes you look more guilty. Furthermore, you pretend to not know that your connection had been lost by typing after you unplugged the cable (0:05 - 0:07).
for me to "Unplug" it i have to remove the glass first then reach out to the wifi board

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
for me to "Unplug" it i have to remove the glass first then reach out to the wifi board
Lmao, all PCs have a back panel for USBs, ethernet, display port and HDMI etc.

So whats that sound from the mentioned timestamp?

Abhi Federal

Leader of Marabunta
Player
Lmao, all PCs have a back panel for USBs, ethernet, display port and HDMI etc.

So whats that sound from the mentioned timestamp?
bro really i dont have anything to plug out from outside the pc ill send u a picture and about the noise it was my bluetooth earphone which got disconnected from my pc.I have a custom build pc so i need an extra adapter for bluetooth it was me disconnecting and reconnecting that if u still dont believe i can send u pic of my pc

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
bro really i dont have anything to plug out from outside the pc ill send u a picture and about the noise it was my bluetooth earphone which got disconnected from my pc.I have a custom build pc so i need an extra adapter for bluetooth it was me disconnecting and reconnecting that if u still dont believe i can send u pic of my pc
Yk when you disconnect a device from your PC, there's a default disconnection noise right? The noise wasn't heard here.

Sidhu Richards

Player
Player

Thread Approved
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​

ID 125640 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.2 .​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom