Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra Beast

4x deputy in Gang
Player
information

1. Your name IRL : Akshu
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours | ( If I become leader its increase to 9-12 hours )
5. Your Discord : hydra yo
6. Your Nickname : Hydra Beast
7. Your ID : 42182

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- As I Been In Every Org With Deputy, Now I Have this Much Experience To Take Leadership. if i got leader i dont want to make term like previous leaders i want to make, i will focus on expanding the gang's activity. and make term without any verbal and warning.

- As A Leader In Every Events I Will Make Sure Vagos Will On Top, And Mainly i do not hire those ppl who doesnt know how to rob a person or doesnt know any rules, in org.

- As A Leader i will respect my orgs members, and everyone. as a leader becoming a leader of the Vagos could provide a sense of adventure and excitement that is hard to find elsewhere.

- As A Leader Encourage collaboration and teamwork among members to achieve shared goals. This can help build stronger relationships between members, and create a more positive and productive environment.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
Doing Every Day Fz & Store or Gun Robbery With Max Peoples.
- As Fast as We Can Do 100% Turfs Soon.
- Doing A Good Conversation With Leo's so it will make good rp.
- Set Clear Expectations So, I WIll Make Sure Every Members Know Rules.

- I Will Make Sure Every My Org Member Dont Abused Anyone And Be Respect With Them.

My Goals

- Gain 100% turf without any verbal and warning.
- 100% Spray
- Make Best ORG On Top

- Make Vagos Most Active Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom