Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Albert Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 20, 2024
Time
Proofs
In dms

Albert Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor
I was enjoying in Admins team , I was really hardworking to make this server better and better and everyone know that . One of the most active units there . Everyone in sever know that I never disrespected anyone and give always the right decision I also never got a warning in admin team from the day I started . But I got Blacklisted for leaking admin info by chief Lebron which I didn’t
He is a great chief but not taking decisions based from both sides , What happen is I was in vc with my friends and I was teleporting them from DOC to LSPD . Which is admin power abuse and playing with commands , the maximum he can do is remove me from admin team but I got banned then Blacklisted . Also got banned before while i was in admin team and they said it was by mistake ???? Proofs will be in my discord which have admins info so I can’t share it here
Also about CHIEF of administrator who don’t care about nothing going on his team
Admins who only take RDM or VDM forums and leave hard forums to other . Or admins who are stealing assistant tickets or just answering tickets with my car stuck here ??? They don’t answer or help other because they don’t know about anything , then MR Lebron come and blacklist the one who almost do everything there. This is not a request for rejoining , I won’t even rejoin because the way he speak with everyone is so so rude then after that he come and say share your screen and show me that your are not recording our conversation
There is a lot of files that Mr Lebron gave false blacklist . A lot who didn’t do anything and got blacklisted but no one cares .
Who will defend or see what this guy is doing here AS A CHIEF????
Can’t share proofs of the ban mistake here due to admin info
(albertkeane)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom