Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appeal For G.R 1.4+1.8 | Jonny Odds

Your ID
Players nickname
Samet Soprano
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Apr 21, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Qn2k0yP

Samett Soprano

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Mazhor, I hope you are well.

On 21.04.2024 I was banned from EN1 server for violating G.R 1.4+1.8 rules, I didn't know the rules when I first started EN1 server, I did this rule violation then, I regret that I did it, I promise it won't happen again.

I am ready to reset my money good day...

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
At the time you made both violations you were already a player for over 6 month. If you dont have the time to read the first 8 rules of the server in over 6 months, than maybe you should use the time of your ban to read those rules.

Samett Soprano

Player
Player
At the time you made both violations you were already a player for over 6 month. If you dont have the time to read the first 8 rules of the server in over 6 months, than maybe you should use the time of your ban to read those rules.
when I first opened this account, I can say that I never played the game, I didn't know these rules, I could swear that I didn't do it after I learned it, I will see the result of this when Mr. mazhor or alex responds, I love to play this server and spend time with my friends good day jonny

Top Bottom