Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rayz Organize
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31hT8iQG91U

Organize_RAYZ

Player
Player
He offered me money to close the forum I don't know the identity of the player his discord name is available on POV.

FORUM : Reviewed - Pov Req | 0000
Screenshot_20240422_163318.png

image.png

Ekran_goruntusu_2024-04-21_000504.png

Last edited:

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
Big wood can be checked in Grand RP discord ID 20046

All of them have posted in the forum u can check past ID

Last edited:

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
Crazy how riddle talks shit about ppl, then when he wants someone banned, hes up their ass fr LMAO
Stfu ur banned dog, didn't u cry about a game fucking tears and all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€, but cry more ๐Ÿ˜‰

And you tried to ask help from someone you shit talk and he just did you in ๐Ÿ’€,

Paulinaa

Player
Player
Bigman you cant let go of being divorced in a game, dont come for my friends if u got issues with me ;), Im not crying either, just letting you know how pathetic you are, cant get your own way so you kick your legs as per usual, literally why no one likes you anymore lmfao
Riddle from dms - no one makes my bozo cry
also riddle from dms - wanna remarry ;)

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
Bigman you cant let go of being divorced in a game, dont come for my friends if u got issues with me ;)
You ain't got friends lmfao nah I feel bad a bit for big Coz if he didn't let u in he wouldn't be in this shit but anyway enjoy the show and the vacation ๐Ÿ–๏ธ

Paulinaa

Player
Player
Never asked anyone to bribe for me, so you are talking shit once again, please get your facts correct and then attempt to make yourself feel better, little man syndrome at its finest

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
Bigman you cant let go of being divorced in a game, dont come for my friends if u got issues with me ;), Im not crying either, just letting you know how pathetic you are, cant get your own way so you kick your legs as per usual, literally why no one likes you anymore lmfao
Riddle from dms - no one makes my bozo cry
also riddle from dms - wanna remarry ;)
I aint got ur dms yikes but keep shit stirring and anyway you came running and payed for it but imagine crying like full on tears in a game for an hour yikes, but anyway come say it Ingame oh u can't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Paulinaa

Player
Player
paid for what? and im sorry to say, but this was quoted from you "no one makes my bozo cry" its okay to be in denial, but we all gotta grow up at some point

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
Never asked anyone to bribe for me, so you are talking shit once again, please get your facts correct and then attempt to make yourself feel better, little man syndrome at its finest
Bro your shit at lying aswell thought u were just autistic or something but maybe retarded aswell ๐Ÿ’€ anyway keep barking more. BYEE

Stacey Raven

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
Player
how to wood come into that how dumb are you

Paulinaa

Player
Player
Thats why you were begging me to marry you in dms, must be into the "retarded" ones

Paulinaa

Player
Player
thats what you only ever spoke about bigman, and to your point about me crying over a game, you had no issues with me being upset, you have clearly had influence from someone in this, which is so sad to see, no one wanted to join the other family which you were pushing for, but again, you were the one who dropped us all, we just didnt want to follow you. we were actually very good mates for atleast a year, but idfk what happened but it is what it is, hope getting me banned has helped you in some way to see how pathetic of a person you really are

Stacey Raven

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
Player
thats what you only ever spoke about bigman, we were actually very good mates for atleast a year, but idfk what happened but it is what it is, hope getting me banned has helped you in some way to see how pathetic of a person you really are
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom