Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kordon Beyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2024
Time of violation
17:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TpGKSDeE0ZU?si=gfSFw3rFytqYSclz

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
Hi Ashish!

forum owner, as the person said during the active conflict, GZ escaped, and then he contacted his friend in the background and gave information, that is, he was doing to Meta gaming. The forum does not belong to me, I just wanted to help. I wish you a good day. (Forum owner crimer)

Last edited:

Eyup bey

Player
Player
Hi Ashish!

forum owner, as the person said during the active conflict, GZ escaped, and then he contacted his friend in the background and gave information, that is, he was doing to Meta gaming. The forum does not belong to me, I just wanted to help. I wish you a good day. (Forum owner crimer)

You cannot open the forum, the person who experienced the incident can open it.

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
Speaking in Turkish, he asked, "Did he kill?" You not only answer the question "yes" but also say "Come and kill him", I won't talk yet, Ashish is the one in charge here, I'm just an observer, have a good day.

Eyup bey

Player
Player
Speaking in Turkish, he asked, "Did he kill?" You not only answer the question "yes" but also say "Come and kill him", I won't talk yet, Ashish is the one in charge here, I'm just an observer, have a good day.

I couldn't speak English. In Discord, this is nobody's business. What matters is what I talk about in the play.

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Thread Reviewed

ID: 136831 will be punished for GZ 1.1

However ID: 118650 will be punished for GZ 1.3, Meta Gaming and Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom