Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Barzani Error
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTao2DV8NL4&ab_channel=BazariHossam

Barzani Error

Player
Player
HellO

Last 1 month there is a guy name (Amine snoow 107255 ) (tojo snow 133794 ) this guy dosent have much skills to play like this clapper in this level.
In his pov that he put it in signature and everyday in ghetto his skills say that this is HitBox , Aim bot , Very Big FPS Boost.
There is no guy in city that can kill whole fam from 8 people or 10 people alone by this aim he never lose 1 bullet all are headshot or body he is helping people
to cheat also he help the guy name ( Ghost Snoow 122855 ) that got banned by a fourm of my friend the one who is the head of this Problem is ( Jesus Snow 129 ) that
is helping them to do the cheat and he also is using hit box. Amine snoow 107255 some time let the pov req get approved to not provide pov with the cheat and you can
check by his fourms on him, All snow fam are useing cheats and saying that this is there skills and here all povs of Hard Clapp from Amine 107255 , Ghost Snoow 122855.
and povs from our friend got clapped in ghetto by unsual aim and damgae and never lose a bullet.
1- Panda Ponch 54252 , 8 got clapped by 2 or 1.
2- Ghost Snoow 122855 , not usual aim
3- Amine snoow no sound in pov.
4- Amine snoow not noraml aim + hitbok + aim bot
5- Jesus Snow , saying the location of enemies in the turf without seeing them

Ysn

Player
Player
HellO

Last 1 month there is a guy name (Amine snoow 107255 ) (tojo snow 133794 ) this guy dosent have much skills to play like this clapper in this level.
In his pov that he put it in signature and everyday in ghetto his skills say that this is HitBox , Aim bot , Very Big FPS Boost.
There is no guy in city that can kill whole fam from 8 people or 10 people alone by this aim he never lose 1 bullet all are headshot or body he is helping people
to cheat also he help the guy name ( Ghost Snoow 122855 ) that got banned by a fourm of my friend the one who is the head of this Problem is ( Jesus Snow 129 ) that
is helping them to do the cheat and he also is using hit box. Amine snoow 107255 some time let the pov req get approved to not provide pov with the cheat and you can
check by his fourms on him, All snow fam are useing cheats and saying that this is there skills and here all povs of Hard Clapp from Amine 107255 , Ghost Snoow 122855.
and povs from our friend got clapped in ghetto by unsual aim and damgae and never lose a bullet.
do u have evidence for this satement that u say about jesus snow ? XD ,,,, im sur you ll say no bcs you re jusst being talkative Idiot

Ysn

Player
Player
HellO

secondly ,, u idiot Ghost Snow 122855 did not banned for cheats ,,, he get banned for gen 4.1 u are soo soo idiot

Ysn

Player
Player
HellO

and stop targeting

Adam NoMercyKnight

Player
Player
HellO

xd bro no way from you why start do this no one use cheats
1-and amine provied by hicelf he can do pc check np
2-jesus is leadre he cant risce for use cheats and get banned is have good id not like you
All snow membre clap you

lucifersnow

Player
Player
HellO

Are u fucking serious, what nonsene are u saying
2, 122855 did not banned for cheats ,,, he get banned for gen 4.1 u are soo soo idiot
image.png

Last edited:

amine snoow

Player
Player
Also i got bans for pov req bc of pov has no sound bc my amd sometimes dont rcorde with sound that all i always provide pov and if i was that suspicieus admins would have pc checked me, i didn't now that i was hated that much and become that good xddd

amine snoow

Player
Player
Also nice self reporte all of you doing meta gaming, imagine getting 2v8 hahahahahhaha next time know who to play with or i will hurt you😘

gabriel inik

Player
Player
HellO

Last edited:

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
HellO

In fact, I do not know how to use cheats in grand. How can I help these people? At this time, there are more than 50 members online when we were in top 1. Do you accuse me of helping them as well? And my id 129 I'm still in city because I don't use this cheat and I don't encourage its use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom