Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leonard Elvis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2024
Time of violation
18:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SC9KKxZEkwI

Saint Blanche

Player
Player
Can you post the full video please where you started ramming us? And other videos from this past week where you keep coming back to try and kill this NOT so random man and even me without reason, outside red zone. Thank you.

Leonard Elvis

Player
Player
Can you post the full video please where you started ramming us? And other videos from this past week where you keep coming back to try and kill this NOT so random man and even me without reason, outside red zone. Thank you.
I didn't do anything if u have proofs u can show us. Thank you.

tonyymiller25

Player
Player
next time, share the video without cropping. and please do not share videos shorter than 1 minute, because videos shorter than 1 minute are automatically rejected :) have a nice day

Leonard Elvis

Player
Player
next time, share the video without cropping. and please do not share videos shorter than 1 minute, because videos shorter than 1 minute are automatically rejected :) have a nice day
if video shows pure reality it doesnt matter that how long it is.Thank you.

tonyymiller25

Player
Player
if you think you know every rule very well, you must have also heard of the rule gr 1.8 and 1.4 right ?

Ayush Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Pov less then 1 min can’t understand the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom