Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Rifat Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: rawat0717

6. Your Nickname: Rifat

7. Your ID: 42826

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1;-I've worked in the police from starting as a patrol officer to becoming Deputy Chief of the LSPD. That means I've got lots of experience and know-how. As Deputy Chief, I learned a ton about how the department runs. Also, being the Chief of Internal Affairs in the NG gave me some special insights that I can use to do a good job leading the LSPD. Right now, I'm the head of SPEC ops.
2:-I want the SAHP to be a fun and engaging place to work. I plan to do this by organizing things like bonuses, events, and competitions. These activities will make work more exciting and help everyone feel like they're part of a team. I really care about making sure every person on the team feels appreciated and motivated. I want them to feel like they belong and are proud of the work they do.
3:-

To me, titles don't mean much. What's important is making sure everyone in the SAHP feels included and respected. I'm dedicated to making that happen. I want to create a place where everyone feels valued and encouraged to do their best. By working hard and caring about each other, we can make a supportive environment where everyone can do well and give their all

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1:-We listen to our team a lot. We have meetings every week where they can tell us what they think. This helps us work together better. We also make our activities feel real by making up situations. And we teach our team about the basic laws in the city so they can do their jobs better.
2:-We think it's important to appreciate everyone's hard work, especially those in important departments like IA and HR. That's why we're starting a bonus system to reward them for all they do. We'll also give bonuses to employees who really shine each week. This will encourage everyone to give their best. It's our way of saying thank you and keeping everyone excited to work.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Rifat Pluxury
Ex 00Agent (FIB)
2x assistant chief of police
1x COS LSPD
1x HOD IA
1x DHOD LSPD
1x BRIGADIER GENERAL NG

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You have an active warning + Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom