Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arham

Leader of BrotherX
Player
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ : Arham
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž :19
๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž : GTM +5:30
๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ : 2-3 hours
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ : Arham ZenX
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž : Arham ZenX
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ : 1396

๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ :-

๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ
๐•๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฌ

๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง?

I want to lead the Vagos because I truly understand what gang stands for.
In the past, I served as an unofficial family leader, where I honed my leadership skills.
Being part of the Vagos means a lot to me because we can do good things, not just here but everywhere. If I become the leader, I can help my gang and its members grow and become better. I'm ready to take on the job of being the leader and hope to make a good impact on the Vagos.

I believe the Vagos can make a positive difference. Whether it's helping those in need or standing up for what's right, I have the power to do good. As a leader, I'll guide members in the right direction, making sure our actions match our values.

I know leading the Vagos won't be easy, especially with the challenges I face. But with the support of my members and a strong commitment to my goals, I'm sure we can overcome anything. Together, we can create a better future for the Vagos, filled with growth, unity, and success.

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

As a leader, my focus will be on recruiting new members to strengthen our gang while ensuring they understand and adhere to our rules.
Everyone will be encouraged to join in ghetto and highway activities to make the RP more exciting for both our gang members and others in the server.
I'll make sure our gang understands how important it is to keep things positive and fun in RP. I'll reward them well for their efforts and let them freely do things like negotiating and robbing. This way, we can all have a good time without any bad vibes, and everyone will feel happy and respected in our gang.

๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ,
Arham ZenX

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 27/04/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom