Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GR6.4 + Rule of State 1.8 + FailRP + GR6.2 | ID 85976 + GOV

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arkansas Merryweather
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
10:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qlLN87uoj1s

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
Note that 36607 with the POV is my alt character who wanted to find out what was going on with the DOJ refusing Licenses. They themselves had a License but their Log was deleted by a previous Deputy Governor as is clarified on the Lawyers Chat on the GOV email.

The Government and the Attorney General (ID85976) are yet again destroying the numbers of Lawyers in the City by making up Procedures and Requirements that are not part of the Law or are not allowing the Supreme Court to have a Trial where the Lawyers of the State to argue their objections to what is going on.

GR6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN
Any Attorney General that is intentionally making up reasons to take away Lawyers Licenses and is themselves not complying with the already established standards that the DOJ has followed, is not performing their Duties to uphold justice or allow for lawyers to work for the good of the city. They themselves are violating the Procedures and refusing to provide the Proofs that Lawyers need and expect on their Logs. I would ask the GOV Curator to look at all Proofs that are being hidden by ID 85976 and I know that I would find many flaws with what the Government and DOJ are doing.

NOTE: The Proof that is Required and is posted on the Lawyers own Log:
Proper Proof as an example is on Mohil Yami's Lawyers Log on the Government email with clear Proof that they were:
1. Added to the Lawyers Registry
2. That their License Was Issued and the Type of License Issued (State, Government, Organisation or Private)
Their Passport and ID (if necessary for State, Government or Organisation Lawyer) should be also added as Proof of Identity.
NOTE: If a Lawyer Changes their License between the License Types the Change to the License must also be logged. This is NOT being done by this DOJ or Government.

These Proofs are posted on their respective logs so that the Lawyers have the Proof themselves and can see things were done correctly. This Government and DOJ have not put any Proofs on any logs recently and are hiding these Proofs because they themselves are likely violating the Procedures but do not want to show this is the case (GR6.4 and FailRP). Examples:
No Proof on David Putras Log (also no evidence of anyone by this name existing in the Registry of Lawyers)
No Proofs on Eve Western's Log (they were also issued a Lawyers License by this Government when they were 7 years old which is NOT permitted by Law)
No Proof of Montasir Otamay ever having a Lawyers Log and who actually issued their Lawyers License after they clearly FAILED the Bar Examination.
No Proof of Change to License on Hifred Hifredicksons Log
No Proof of Change to License on Rick Divinus Log
There are many more examples but I can no longer access the Lawyers Logs.

RoS1.8. The Minister of Justice admitted in the POV that there are no clear Procedures and yet is setting their own standards in order to invalidate Lawyers Licenses. The Government cannot randomly change the Standards for a Bar Examination or the Laws regarding Evidence and keeping Evidence and then demand screenshots that are 2-3 month old. We have no requirement to keep something this long as per the Law ANY Photo Evidence expires after a maximum of 7-days and we do not need to keep this Evidence or the Bodycam of the Bar Examination after this time because the current Law does not say we have to. The Government itself and this Attorney General are simply using a change of the standard evidence and practices for a Bar Examination to try to remove Lawyers Licenses in an unlawful manner without making a Law Amendment.
(They are demanding a Screenshot with things like the RP command /me Hands X a Copy of the Bar Examination. This information has never been formally required in any Procedures or need to be retained indefinitely since the start of the City nor is it required by the Law and (even though I do the required commands) I am not required to keep something that is up to 2-3 Months old.

I would ask the Senior Government Curator and the Senior Curator to look into this matter as I have (on 4 separate occasions) had to rebuild the Department of Justice (DOJ) each and every time a Government has come in and destroyed the DOJ and the numbers of Lawyers in the City. This is why we do not have proper Lawyer RP in our City as the numbers of Lawyers and thus potential Judges to preside over Trials has constantly been destroyed.

Since the start of the City and during my interview for Governor, it was one of the major questions (I believe it was Curator Pranesh at the time) asked me to do was to have Court Trials and a working DOJ. Everyone knows that I have constantly worked towards making this happen since the start of our City. Sadly this is one thing our great city has struggled with, due to actions like this by Government.

I do not believe this is an IC issue as this has regularly harmed the RP in the City in a very negative way by abuse of power and corruption by Government and the DOJ. A few weeks ago, we had a DOJ with an experienced Attorney General, good and capable Judges (3 in total), at least 1 good lawyer and a large number of Legal Aides who would have soon got their Lawyers Licenses. In addition the State Orgs almost all had Lawyers and things were looking good for our City. One only needs to look at the current state of the DOJ and Lawyers to know the the damage done since.

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
Note: At the very end, while matters are still not resolved during the RP they left the game.

Monty Badmass

Player
Player
You dont have exam proof how we gonna make sure you gave the bar, without bar proof Its looks like some ag distributed licenses like gun license, the bar exam proof differentiate the actual lawyers who passed the bar properly, that is the only way to avoide fake lawyers. Thats what they doing. And any ag judge governor has right to as ask for bar proof go and check lawyer code 4.1.3 . What do you think the gov is blind like before they are giving license to everyone without checking anything valid or not.

Monty Badmass

Player
Player
And the registry bro who made it, the ag dont have any permissions a lawyer who not even in gov or doj he has access. Registry proofs he got license how nobody knows but bar exam declares the person who got registered is a legit lawyer not the fake one.

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Note that 36607 with the POV is my alt character who wanted to find out what was going on with the DOJ refusing Licenses. They themselves had a License but their Log was deleted by a previous Deputy Governor as is clarified on the Lawyers Chat on the GOV email.

The Government and the Attorney General (ID85976) are yet again destroying the numbers of Lawyers in the City by making up Procedures and Requirements that are not part of the Law or are not allowing the Supreme Court to have a Trial where the Lawyers of the State to argue their objections to what is going on.

GR6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN
Any Attorney General that is intentionally making up reasons to take away Lawyers Licenses and is themselves not complying with the already established standards that the DOJ has followed, is not performing their Duties to uphold justice or allow for lawyers to work for the good of the city. They themselves are violating the Procedures and refusing to provide the Proofs that Lawyers need and expect on their Logs. I would ask the GOV Curator to look at all Proofs that are being hidden by ID 85976 and I know that I would find many flaws with what the Government and DOJ are doing.

Proper Proof as an example is on Mohil Yami's Lawyers Log on the Government email with clear Proof that they were:
2. That their License Was Issued and the Type of License Issued (State, Government, Organisation or Private)
Their Passport and ID (if necessary for State, Government or Organisation Lawyer) should be also added as Proof of Identity.
NOTE: If a Lawyer Changes their License between the License Types the Change to the License must also be logged. This is NOT being done by this DOJ or Government.

These Proofs are posted on their respective logs so that the Lawyers have the Proof themselves and can see things were done correctly. This Government and DOJ have not put any Proofs on any logs recently and are hiding these Proofs because they themselves are likely violating the Procedures but do not want to show this is the case (GR6.4 and FailRP). Examples:
No Proof on David Putras Log (also no evidence of anyone by this name existing in the Registry of Lawyers)
No Proofs on Eve Western's Log (they were also issued a Lawyers License by this Government when they were 7 years old which is NOT permitted by Law)
No Proof of Montasir Otamay ever having a Lawyers Log and who actually issued their Lawyers License after they clearly FAILED the Bar Examination.

RoS1.8. The Minister of Justice admitted in the POV that there are no clear Procedures and yet is setting their own standards in order to invalidate Lawyers Licenses. The Government cannot randomly change the Standards for a Bar Examination or the Laws regarding Evidence and keeping Evidence and then demand screenshots that are 2-3 month old. We have no requirement to keep something this long as per the Law ANY Photo Evidence expires after a maximum of 7-days and we do not need to keep this Evidence or the Bodycam of the Bar Examination after this time because the current Law does not say we have to. The Government itself and this Attorney General are simply using a change of the standard evidence and practices for a Bar Examination to try to remove Lawyers Licenses in an unlawful manner without making a Law Amendment.
(They are demanding a Screenshot with things like the RP command /me Hands X a Copy of the Bar Examination. This information has never been formally required in any Procedures or need to be retained indefinitely since the start of the City nor is it required by the Law and (even though I do the required commands) I am not required to keep something that is up to 2-3 Months old.

I would ask the Senior Government Curator and the Senior Curator to look into this matter as I have (on 4 separate occasions) had to rebuild the Department of Justice (DOJ) each and every time a Government has come in and destroyed the DOJ and the numbers of Lawyers in the City. This is why we do not have proper Lawyer RP in our City as the numbers of Lawyers and thus potential Judges to preside over Trials has constantly been destroyed.

Since the start of the City and during my interview for Governor, it was one of the major questions (I believe it was Curator Pranesh at the time) asked me to do was to have Court Trials and a working DOJ. Everyone knows that I have constantly worked towards making this happen since the start of our City. Sadly this is one thing our great city has struggled with, due to actions like this by Government.

I do not believe this is an IC issue as this has regularly harmed the RP in the City in a very negative way by abuse of power and corruption by Government and the DOJ. A few weeks ago, we had a DOJ with an experienced Attorney General, good and capable Judges (3 in total), at least 1 good lawyer and a large number of Legal Aides who would have soon got their Lawyers Licenses. In addition the State Orgs almost all had Lawyers and things were looking good for our City. One only needs to look at the current state of the DOJ and Lawyers to know the the damage done since.
No lifer? Get a life babygurl

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
You dont have exam proof how we gonna make sure you gave the bar, without bar proof Its looks like some ag distributed licenses like gun license, the bar exam proof differentiate the actual lawyers who passed the bar properly, that is the only way to avoide fake lawyers. Thats what they doing. And any ag judge governor has right to as ask for bar proof go and check lawyer code 4.1.3 . What do you think the gov is blind like before they are giving license to everyone without checking anything valid or not.
Actually. Yes. This Government gave a Lawyers License to someone who is 7-years old (not permitted to have a Lawyers License at that age) and before that they gave a Lawyers License to someone who completely failed the Bar Examination. Your point you tried to make fails...

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
ID: 36607 Fix the POV, The Voice of the Owner is not matching with the Provided POV.
(You have 4hrs to do so)
I am not able to do so presently. Please provide more time so that I can check any audio desync and re-cut and re-upload.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player

enjoy your ban your not recording all overlays we should ask the admins to check your recording program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom