Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanna Badmash

Player
Player
Family Name: Badmash
Family Owner: Kanna Badmash | 103710
Family House number : 701
Family owner discord: alroundgameryash
Family leader forum link:
https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/126666/
History of the family

I am like all the man of my age completed my graduation and came to the city and I buy a apartment for live of Los Santos in search of a job and I apply in San Andreas Highway Patrol and I Learn so many thinks. I entered the city of with full of joy and excited to explore this beautiful. Like everywhere I observed that this city also has a beautiful side and a dangerous side. I was suffered a lot because of the gangsters in the city then, I was joined in a family and made good friends who supports me all the time. I worked hard day and night in the city and made some money. Hiring workers for solar panel plantations daily but, one day bandits came and rob my solar. But, at one my life was changed on that day I meet a person (Raza Ali) who, helped me in the protection of my solar plantation. We both taught the bandits a nice lesson. For that day we became good friends. We work together and made a good amount of money and got settled well with business in the city. After all this we are developing day by day and made another friend (Mukesh Oberoi, Babu Badmash and Jhonny Hector). As we all planned to make our own family and named our family as 'Badmash'. We added new members to our family and bought Oil Well and a Farm business to our family and seen so many ups and downs. But my loyal friends are with me. All the members in our family supported each other with zero toxicity.

Ranking System

1. Newbie:- members new to city
2. Trainee:- Learning time
3. Hustler:- ready for work for family
4. Businessman:- handle family business.
5. Turfer:- fighters for the event
6. Deputy:- Leading the teams and checks the family logs
7. Master:- managing family activities
8.Grandmaster: - owner of the family

Our Goals

1. Try to buy multiple business
2. Achieve top ranking list
3. Toxic free family
4. Helping New citizens In family
5. Helping for buy a business
6. Participate every activities and gain grow.
7. Try to attend every family events

Family Rules

1. Respect all members.
2. No racism and any words that hurts our family members.
3. If someone toxic in fam chat or radio then will be Punished.
4. Any member break city rules then he will kick form our family.
5. Need to listen our senior
6. Spirit love
7. Don’t scam any new member who don’t know the rules
8. Much more fun with good roleplay

Family Logo

Family Outfit

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Family leader forum: Kanna Badmash

History of the family

I am like all the man of my age completed my graduation and came to the city and I buy a apartment for live of Los Santos in search of a job and I apply in San Andreas Highway Patrol and I Learn so many thinks. I entered the city of with full of joy and excited to explore this beautiful. Like everywhere I observed that this city also has a beautiful side and a dangerous side. I was suffered a lot because of the gangsters in the city then, I was joined in a family and made good friends who supports me all the time. I worked hard day and night in the city and made some money. Hiring workers for solar panel plantations daily but, one day bandits came and rob my solar. But, at one my life was changed on that day I meet a person (Raza Ali) who, helped me in the protection of my solar plantation. We both taught the bandits a nice lesson. For that day we became good friends. We work together and made a good amount of money and got settled well with business in the city. After all this we are developing day by day and made another friend (Mukesh Oberoi, Babu Badmash and Jhonny Hector). As we all planned to make our own family and named our family as 'Badmash'. We added new members to our family and bought Oil Well and a Farm business to our family and seen so many ups and downs. But my loyal friends are with me. All the members in our family supported each other with zero toxicity.

Ranking System

Our Goals

3. Toxic free family

Family Rules

1. Respect all members.
6. Spirit love

Family Logo

Family Outfit

copying our family name :ROFLMAO:

Franklin.Clinton

Player
Player
Family leader forum: Kanna Badmash

History of the family

Ranking System

Our Goals

3. Toxic free family

Family Rules

1. Respect all members.
6. Spirit love

Family Logo

Family Outfit

+

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Hello,
I Accept your unofficial ORG bio, thank you for applying,
enjoy and don't break any server rules, and don't go against the server scripts.
You will be given unofficial status within 48 hours in-game and discord​

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Unofficial Org Bio Revoked

Leader got Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom