Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mark Luckerburg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
11:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tH-04bvPPc

Wasay08

Player
Player
I was on taxi job with my passenger and the player id 147198 started ramming into us.. After a while i went to contact admin but when i pressed m the pc started lagging and i pressed cursor show button "`" instead of esc button also note that i always capture my all overlays and stuff and record my desktop not game you can see my other pov also and also note that i didnt kill the rammer my passenger killed him
Note : I recorded my game in full desktop capture not game the mouse cursor showing is glitch coz when i pressed m my game lagged and i pressed cursor show button "`" instead of esc button so thats why cursor is showing. its a glitch please try to fix it
Note : I didnt killed the rammer my passenger id 124714 killed him without demands as a defence
Note : I think rammer is misusing ballas organization car so he should be also be punished for that

Wasay08

Player
Player
I know when you press cursor show button you cant drive car but as i said its a glitch so i can drive car with cursor

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Thread Rejected
Cant hear your voice in your pov)

However ID:
142420 will be punished for GR 6.17

It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom