Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naoki Gusev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2024
Time of violation
20:14
Proofs
https://streamable.com/g58p2i

Naoki Gusev

Gusevs
Player
you can see he is not in car stealing animation he officially canceled the animation and is waiting to get into the car
if he's not doing something like that, let see his pov ?

Matez

Player
Player
After fighting with the owner of the car, I quickly put down my weapons and stole the car to prevent him from crashing, and since I couldn't regenerate my health, I was filling up my health there. His ending animation
I already finished stealing the car

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
After fighting with the owner of the car, I quickly put down my weapons and stole the car to prevent him from crashing, and since I couldn't regenerate my health, I was filling up my health there. His ending animation
I already finished stealing the car
so when u are in animation u did heal yourself when u know it will break animation of steal and broke animation so u did bug abuse plus while u got arrested u did only FL and left game idk...

Matez

Player
Player
so when u are in animation u did heal yourself when u know it will break animation of steal and broke animation so u did bug abuse plus while u got arrested u did only FL and left game idk...
I have proof, but when the animation ended, I filled up and unfortunately crashed.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Proof doesn't show all situation
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom