Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi.01.

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohit Singh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: evil._.eye
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Singh
7. Your ID: 12872

Additional information

1. Leader of...
- E.M.S [ Emergency Medical Services ]

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I am Kakashi Singh. I am interested in becoming the leader of EMS because it was the first ever organization I have ever worked for. I have worked for this organization for the longest period of time that I have spent in this city. I was former 4x DCHR and 2x Deputy in city 2. When I shifted to EN3 I talked to former chief Donil Bhagat and he recognised my potential and he willing give me a good rank but that time I was new in EMS in city 3 so I loved to learn first rules of en3 then I work and became FTO recommended. But due to IRL exams I left for 2 months and after came back I tried all org and return back to EMS now I am working as surgeon. I want to make this organization the best it can be because I love this organization.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
- I will work to improve the communication between the members of the organization inorder to improve the working of the organization plus I will believe this will increase the fluency of the organization as well as increasing the understanding of the laws for new comers.
- Medical supplies are crucial part for the EMS because it ensure a constant supply of the goods and medicines which are required as hospitals. I would work towards this and implement a system of bonus and promotion in order to motivate individuals in the organization to do Labs as well.
- I will change the rules for logs in the Medical department and will implement the rule for making logs for it because I have seen some people posting fake logs. I would look into it and make sure that it does not occur anymore.

Thank You for reading/reviewing my application.

Your's Truly,
Kakashi Singh

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Please take some time to gain more experience in EN3 EMS and within EN3 in general; try to work your way up to HC in EMS to see how things function here compared to EN2, and feel free to apply for future openings​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom