Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Emergency Medical services [EMS] | Lucy Carter

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin Thomas

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Answer:- Adhyayan Neupane

2. Your age
Answer:- 17

3. Time zone
Answer:- GMT+5:45

4. Average online per day
Answer:- 5 to 6 Hours

5. Your Discord
Answer:- th_omas.

6. Your Nickname
Answer:- Lucy Carter

7. Your ID
Answer:- 53994

1. Leader of...
Answer:- Leader of Emergency Medical Service [EMS]

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Answer:- To be honest the city has the best organization that is Emergency Medical Service [EMS], and being the part of it I have gained
many experience about Emergency Medical Service [EMS]...Now I will let you know why I want the Leadership of the best organization in the
city.

A. From Fresher to Division Chief I had a large experience about the time management,how to solve the incoming internal affairs problems as well as to check the member that are eligible for the post, By this skill I can make Emergency Medical Service [EMS] a better place to work,and with huge amount of bonuses.

B. I have joined Emergency Medical Service [EMS] around 6 month ago and had experience as an highcommand for 4 terms After that I gained the experience to become high command, In that process I have seen that the simple employee has to work to hard to get the position,so my ability was that I made it way easy to become a high command by adding some personal management skills.

C. In my opinion Emergency Medical Service [EMS] is a friendly organization that never refuses to help people.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Answer:- My advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization is are as follows:-

A. I will increase the number of memeber in the organization by hosting state waves.

B. In my term I will start doing RP situation with other organization such as health check up of the leader atleast 1 time a week.

C. About the Bonus system, I have also seen that we have seen there are messed up. I will sort it as well as Increase the bonus a lot, means a lot.

D. I want to ask for specific ARD training because there isn't a clear program for it yet. Creating a training structure and using videos for FTOs could make training faster and easier for everyone.

E. I'll make sure that employee issues, like harassment and disrespect, are handled properly by management.

FTO:

A. Special training structure will be given to all the FTO`s so that they can give proper training.

B. I will recruit good FTO`s who can give good training as well as they have a good communication skills to all the Employees.

C. I will make sure that all FTO`s take special Training before they start giving training.

ARD OFFICER:

A. I will implement some special training for ARD Officer which will help them.

B. I will be giving good amount of bonus who helps people outside the city.

C. I will make sure to have a good ARD team who will be frequently active around the city.

PSYCHIATRIST:

A. I will Research for better understanding and treatment for diagnosed citizens.

B. Their will be better Diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses.

C. Collaborative approach with other healthcare professionals will be done every week.

HIGH COMMANDS:

A. I will make sure that all the HC are certified with FTO and ARD.

B. High Commands will be most experienced and motivated by following rules.

C. I will ensure that their wont be any conflict among each other`s.

Changes about the Rank, I have made the Ranks which are as bellow:-

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Chief of Staff
27-Division Chief (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
26-Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Human Resource

------------------------------------------------------------
↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------------------------

22- FTO (Field Training Officer)
21-ARO (Air Air Rescue Officer)
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor (PSY)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Paramedic (GS)
15- Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- Psychiatrist (PSY)
12-Pharmacist (Labtech)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Junior EMT (GS)
9-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-First Responder (GS)
6-Jr.Psychiatrist (PSY)
5-Intern (HS)
4-Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

EMS ALWAYS ON TOP!!!

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held tomorrow, Friday, April 26th - Please DM Sylvia Som (ilvysmch) on Discord to schedule a time
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed at that time as well
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom