Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service) | Sunny Ahirr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Ahirr

Leader
Leader
Information:
1. Your name IRL:- Amit Yadav
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: sunnyahirr
6. Your Nickname: Sunny Ahirr
7. Your ID: 67668

Additional information:

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. I want to become leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service) because EMS was my first organization and i have worked 4 terms in EMS and due to my hard work i got promoted as high command in Fred Hoffman term and i learned that EMS is one of the important organization in roleplay as it is the only organization that needs to be activate 24/7. EMS teach us how to keep patience, be peaceful and how to be professional at the same time.

2.2. I have a very friendly nature and with that i have skill to make every member work together without any conflict situations between the members of organization. and i will also do some interesting event timely so every members can work joyfully and with excitement .

2.3. I dedicated my most of the time to EMS to learn and teach about EMS as i belong to FTO background and i have teach many peoples about how to work in EMS and i think that most of the new people who comes in city they choose EMS as there first organization so i also want to make there experience better in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
Here are my some advice as a leader to improve the role play in the EMS (Emergency Medical Service):

3.1. Medlabs: By increasing the bonuses of medlabs i will hire specifics people for medlabs only so they can take care of medical supplies.

3.2. Recruitment: I will hire peoples from different timezone for day and night shifts by this we can avoid the problem of empty lobbies and calls which is mostly happens at night time.

3.3 Events: I have noticed that EMS go very less time in global situation so i will try to fix it and also i will organize many fun and exciting events from this my members will always be motivated to work hard and shows their talent.

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:
30- CHIEF of EMS (Chief)
29- Deputy Chief (Deputy)
28- Assistant Chief (AC)
27- Division Chief (DC)
26- Chief of HR (COH)
25- Head of Division (HOD)
24- Dean of Division (DOD)
23-Human Resource (HR)

HC Rankings

22- FTO (Field Training Officer)
21- ARO (Air Rescue Officer)
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor (Psy)
19- Lead Surgeon (HS)
18- Lead Paramedic (GS)
17- Surgeon (HS)
16- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
15- Paramedic (GS)
14- Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- Pharmacist (Labtech)
12- EMT (GS)
11- Doctor (HS)
10- Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9- Junior EMT (GS)
8- Nurse (HS)
7- Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6- First Responder (GS)
5- Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3- Trainee 2
2- Trainee
1- Fresher

THANK YOU

EMS ON TOP

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held tomorrow, Friday, April 26th - Please DM Sylvia Som (ilvysmch) on Discord to schedule a time
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed at that time as well
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom