Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Sohel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: SK Sohel Ahamad
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord: sohel0110
6. Your Nickname: Prince Sohel
7. Your ID: 52948

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. First off all I want to explain my journey as a citizen as an EMS worker. My past experiences are I was DC-T (Division Chief of Training) for two terms. I was introduced in 2nd week of <Donil> term that was three terms ago, I worked hard on my first week I got proposal for FTO (Field Training Officer) and the proposal was given by HOD-T (Head of Department of Training). In last week of donil term I completed total of 36 trainings without a single complaint. And I got promoted from FTO to DOD-T (Dean of Department). And in the farewell Donil announced my promotion and said that, “YOU HAVE BRIGHT FUTURE IN EMS”. And then I completed my 100 training + shadows in the next term that was of <Laura> and step by step I got DC-T rank. In Kavya’s previous term I worked as a DC-T and I made the structure of training for clearing all the doubts of FTO.

2.2. Me and my friend Marcos had improvised the examination form and FTO application form. We also made a form for FTO feedback to improve the quality of training.

Note: I also make proper discipline and proper understandable PIN COMMENT in mails. You can check -
Click on this link :
1. Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities
Click on this link :
2. Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

2.3. So It will be my pleasure to take command of EMS as I had experienced many things and I want to add on so much more in further future I would like to maintain discipline as it is going on. And if I get the opportunity, I will not discriminate in my friends and the employees of EMS. Taking on the role of head of EMS in GTA Grand RP, I aim to leverage my leadership abilities and medical expertise to elevate the overall roleplay experience. My commitment lies in creating a well-organized and supportive environment for the EMS team, promoting efficient emergency response protocols, and delivering high-quality medical roleplay interactions to enhance the enjoyment of the community.

2.4. When I here that EMS got 2 strike, I came back and got COS rank from Chief, I do meetings and add some rules regarding active and not coming city for work, places are empty but they are not coming for work. so I added some of rules and fix this issue. but I don't have my team right so I didn't do that properly. as I have past experience of interview and as a good leadership and fast making idea skills I can make a history in EMS if I got this term.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

Interview enhancement
I will add some extra question regarding role play situation. Because EMS is the main role play, Respectful and Important Org. in server. If you want to come this org you have to take proper knowledge of RP and good behavior attitude.

Trainee enhancement
I will make some rules and make PDF easy to understand trainee and proper rank up for their work.

Rank-up system
There will set a requirement that they have to complete and they have to assist trainee if they doing wrong in front of him and take charge of duty area when it will empty. They have to prove that they are deserve upper role. They will get double rank up if they do consistence of there work.

Psychiatrist department
I will fully use the psychiatrist department for the prisoners and the person who needs assistance. For example providing consultancy.

FTO enhancement
I have a program to train FTO because they need some changes to train their trainee and teach every FTO to teach their trainee how to respect their higher rank and high command.

High command promotion
At first they have to reach last rank of their department and have to complete the proper work performance and then they have to apply for high command. HC will contact him and take a short interview and then give him 3 day high command rank, if they doing good and gave best performance then they will be permanent for this role. For 3 days you will appoint to take 10-20, giving vest and handle the situation in lobby.

-I will be introducing more curriculum activities in the chat so the workers of EMS didn’t get bored. I have decided some event ahead of time for example:

Daily work/event
I will make some task like a event and set a price pool for that, then they will never leave there work and org will grow faster. Ex. In a day who will do more hour in SH will get that.
Note* There will a condition that you cant stand more than 2 hour if there is a replacement and most important thing you have to give a chance to trainee is first priority. and same rule for trainee, you cant stand more than 2 hour if there is a replacement.

Weekly Med run
I will do 3 or 4 days med run event in a week and giving some bonus according Org. balance and if the org. balance will high I will give some extra bonus for med lab.
Note* In a day I will give 10k each member for one med run and I will adjust 200k-300k in a day when they doing med run.

Weekly camp
I will setup a camp in the place where the medical services are not available in a week Monday and Friday. Ex. Near- SAHP, Near- Gas Station no.14 near NG.

Weekly event
Weekly event for enhancement and boost confidence and gain some bonus for workers.

*Note : Doing some changes in Rank/Roles

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Chief of Staff
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of HR
25-Head of Division
24-Dean of Division
23- Human resource

HC RANKINGS:

22- FTO (Field Training Officer)
21- ARO (Air Rescue Officer)
20- Psychiatrist (Psy)
19- Asst. FTO (Field Training Officer)
18- Paramedic (GS)
17- Surgeon (HS)
16- Pharmacist (Labtech)
15- Asst. Psychiatrist (Psy)
14- Junior FTO (Field Training Officer)
13- EMT (GS)
12- Doctor (HS)
11- Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
10- Junior Psychiatrist (Psy)
9- Junior EMT (GS)
8- Nurse (HS)
7- Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6- First Responder (GS)
5- Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3- Trainee 2
2- Trainee
1- Fresher

Thank You
Prince Sohel
Ex.COS of EMS

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held tomorrow, Friday, April 26th - Please DM Sylvia Som (ilvysmch) on Discord to schedule a time
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed at that time as well
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom