Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos police [LSPD] | Leo captain

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_captain

Player
Player

Leader of LSPD | Leo captain

Information

1. Your Name IRL: Ahmet

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT+03:00 (turkey)

4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hrs and More on weekends.

5. Discord: leo_orphan

6. Your Nickname: Leo captain

7. Your ID: 40831

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos police LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a. I have a deep passion for engaging in RolePlaying on the Grand RP server and I view LSPD as the ideal organization to further enhance RolePlay on the server and perfect starting point for any new comer to the city. In a leadership role, I am confident in my ability to make meaningful improvements to the role-playing experience both in this organization and across the server.

b. I see a significant potential for growth within this organization under my leadership, supported by a comprehensive general plan. My extensive experience as HC with FIB, Government, NG and also gangs a has prepared me well for this role.

c. My passion lies with the legal organizations on the server as I've served as a lawyer for quite a while, and I believe I can lead LSPD members to be professional, law-serving officers and offer them a great opportunity for rapid advancement and success compared to other organizations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

a. Properly utilize the organization influence in RolePlay and construct creative scenarios that incorporate serious, action-packed RP moments, enhancing enjoyment for everyone involved.​

b. Intensively collaborate with other organizations to develop collaborative engaging scenarios.​

c. Implement a feedback system that encourages everyone to openly share their suggestions to further enhance RolePlay.

RANKING SYSTEM :

30-Chief of Police

29-Deputy Chief of Police

28-Assisting chief

27-Chief of staff

26-Head of Department

25-Deputy Head of Department

24-Supervisor

23-Lieutenant

====Non High Command:===

22-Superintendent

21-Senior detective

20-Detective

19-Major

18-Senior Captain

17-Captain

16-Master Sergeant

15-Senior Sergeant

14-Sergeant

13-Commander

12-U.S Marshal

11-Master Corporal

10-Senior Corporal

9-Lance Corporal

8-Patrol Officer III

7-patrol Officer II

6-patrol Officer I

5-Trainee - III

4-Trainee - II

3-Trainee - I

2-cadet

1-Suspended

===================

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Already received answer here

Further spamming on apps after receiving answer twice now will result in forum punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom