Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jesse Karter
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Nov 11, 2022
Time
Proofs
you already know

JesseSins12

Player
Player
Dear Grand Admin Team

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my current status on the blacklist and respectfully request that my ban be lifted. It has been two years since my account was blacklisted, and during this time, I have reflected on my actions and sincerely regret any disruption they may have caused.

I fully acknowledge and take responsibility for the behavior that led to my blacklisting. I understand that my actions were not in line with the standards of conduct expected within the community, and I deeply regret any negative impact they may have had on other members or the server as a whole.

Over the past two years, I have taken proactive steps to address the issues that led to my blacklisting. I have undergone personal growth and reflection, and I am committed to conducting myself in a manner that aligns with the values and guidelines of the community moving forward.

I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment within the community, and I am fully prepared to adhere to all rules and guidelines set forth by the administration. I am committed to contributing positively to the community and fostering a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for all members.

I sincerely apologize for any harm or inconvenience my past actions may have caused, and I humbly ask for the opportunity to demonstrate my growth and dedication to being a respectful and responsible member of the community once again.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

it has been almost 2 years since i got banned

Sincerely, Jesse Karter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom