Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected

Naitikhsbsbbd

Player
Player
There were 2 guys dead at black market so this admin just check logs and got me warn he didnt see the situation and just gave warn thats kinda. Crazy that he didnt knew any thing and just check logs he did it. Could be rp situation or there health was low and they got run over my car or something please remove my warn and get this admin a admin warn so he dont do this again thank you
And if it’s possible review this by mazohar

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
person was dead at BM. Logs showed that you killed him. Regardless if its an RP situation or not. you cannot be shooting each other at Black-market. it is considered a green zone. if you have POV of that person shooting at you at BM make a complaint and they will receive a punishment as well.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
asnwer was given above

Top Bottom