Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan ScarFace

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Scarfacce

7. Your ID - 56479

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

After nearly two years of playing in the city, witnessing various leadership styles and their outcomes, I feel ready to step into a leadership role myself. I've learned from the mistakes I've seen others make and believe I can offer effective solutions to handle any situation that arises.

Having previously led Marabunta, I understand the responsibilities and challenges of leadership. My previous term was productive, but I also recognize areas for improvement. I've learned valuable lessons from my past experiences that I intend to apply to my leadership of the Vagos. With my background as both an ex-leader and frequent deputy, I'm well-equipped to navigate any issues that arise.

I'm concerned about the increasing toxicity within gangs, which detracts from the overall roleplay experience. I've noticed leaders neglecting their members, leading to unnecessary conflicts. As the leader of the Vagos, I'm committed to fostering a positive environment and addressing toxicity head-on. I want to create an atmosphere where all members feel respected and valued, ultimately enhancing everyone's enjoyment of the game.

3. Your advise to improveing to roleplay level in the organization

In my past leadership role, I made it a priority to enhance the roleplay experience for everyone by giving them significant importance. I ensured that newcomers received maximum bonuses for their participation in events, aiming to engage them fully in the game. Organizing frequent events like Fleeca jobs, store robberies, and Black market raids, I provided resources to enable others to enjoy attending these events, which in turn promoted better roleplay and increased game involvement.

Moving forward, I plan to continue this approach with the Vagos. I will emphasize to our members the importance of avoiding toxicity and instead focusing on creating an enjoyable roleplay environment. By providing generous bonuses and granting freedom for members to engage in activities such as robbery and negotiation, I aim to encourage active participation and positive interactions within the group. Additionally, I'll be readily available to assist members in resolving any issues they encounter.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 27/04/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom